Chakra Nature

Naruto was holding behind ANBU's back, his hands holding tightly around his neck. They soon reached an expansive training yard; close to the yard was a lake and a forest, the ground was full of grass, he could see some trees had scratched marks on them. He jumped down from the ANBU's back and looked around. It seemed the perfect place to train. His eyes then went back to the ANBU.

"What should I do? And what should I train first?" Naruto asked excitedly, talking fast to the ANBU. The white hair raised his hands, "Hey calm down. First, you're only four years old. Which means too young for physical training. Your bones are still weak and not well build for physical training. That means after you unlock your chakra, you can train your chakra control," he stated, looking down at Naruto.

The redhead nodded his head, slightly disappointed, but as long as he could train his Fuinjutsu, he was happy. "Good, now to unlock your chakra, you need to meditate," he said and saw Naruto raise an eyebrow wanting to elaborate.

Kakashi couldn't help but be reminded of Minato-sensei when he looked at him like that; for a moment, he thought his sensei would be the one to talk to him, not Naruto.

"What then?" He asked, putting his hands behind his head.

"Well, when you meditate you will feel this feeling, and you need to pull it towards you", he added, smiling behind his ANBU mask.

Naruto nodded his head fast and quickly sat where he thought was alright in a mediating position, holding the fingers of his hands together. Naruto could feel the grass softly touching his legs whenever the wind came around. He closed his eyes and started focusing on finding the feeling the ANBU was telling him.

"Don't worry if you can't do it immediately, some can take time to unlock it. Hell, even the likes of Yondaime and Sandaime (Third Hokage) it took at least two days to unlock," Kakashi said, wanting Naruto not to feel bad if he couldn't do it first try.

Naruto kept quiet and just focused on the task at hand. While this was happening, The ANBU pulled out an orange book and started reading; he knew Naruto had his eyes closed, so he wasn't looking and would keep his eyes closed for some time. But he kept an eye on Naruto from time to time to see if he opened his eyes.

Naruto felt nothing, and he couldn't feel anything. It felt like he was in a dark room with no one around. The silence was overwhelming; he stretched out his sensor abilities but couldn't feel anything around him. The Seal in his stomach slowly started glowing red. If it wasn't for the white jacket that he was wearing, one could see it shining through the thin red shirt underneath the jacket.

Naruto kept on meditating and trying to find what the ANBU was talking about. Outside Kakashi had read many pages of the orange book.

He suddenly stopped reading and looked up to see the sun; huh, it has been almost two hours since he started Kakashi thought and changed the book's page. He glanced above the book to see Naruto with his eyes still closed.

Naruto was slowly getting irritated, and he couldn't find anywhere. He tried and spread his sensor abilities as far as possible; when he suddenly felt a presence in the darkroom, he felt it warm and almost like it was calling to him. He tried to grab it, but it felt like it was slipping away, Naruto tried again, but it slipped further away. He started getting frustrated and tried again, but it got further away.

Outside Kakashi saw Naruto slightly opening his eyes and looking sad, his head down and not wanting to look up at him. He slowly approached him and put the book back in his pocket. Naruto still kept his head down in shame.

"Now Naruto don't give me that look, is normal to not achieve it on the first try," Kakashi said quietly and touched his shoulder in a reassuring matter. Naruto finally looked up at him.