An Uzumaki Alone

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you weren't paying attention."

Killer Bee

He and his team were resting in the hotel, his Genin team was talking to each other, but mostly was Yu-Gi-To! who was talking, as Bee liked to call her sometimes, Samui had started the conversation by asking with who they were talking and why they were even talking with a Konoha shinobi in the first place.

The 'Friendship', if someone could even call it that between Kumo and Konoha, was never good since the days of Hashirama Senju.

When Hashirama had captured Gyuki and Matatabi and gifted them to Kumo, The First Raikage had demanded that Instead of Matatabi, they should be given the Gobi. Still, Hashirama had refused and given it to Iwa instead.

Just the thought gave Bee a slight frown; in his mind, people needed to enjoy life instead of wasting their lives on worthless things such as Greed and Power, something he felt not many people knew anymore.

After explaining to Samui about Mr nine and miss Seven, Killer Bee had made sure to give both teams a warning.

"Don't fight him without a plan; just the thought that he can use Kyuubi makes him a strong opponent, not mentioning that he has high Chakra level despite being a kid."

Each of them had nodded their heads in understanding while Yugito looked impatient; she looked to want to fight? Mister Nine as soon as possible.

Right now, Yugito was busy saying that she couldn't wait to see what kind of challenges they would have in the Chunin Exams of Konoha. The others were wondering the same thing except one...

The boy in question had his eyes closed, his short straight dark-red hair, his hair were a mixture of red and dark, but mostly dark, his eyes were a dark yellow, but his right eye was strange, it had a strange crack in the middle of his eyeball, almost as if it was made of glass that went from the top to the bottom of his eyeball.

He had the word '赤' (Red) written on the side of his neck in red, long red jacket that covered his upper body, black shirt underneath that held a hidden blade, in length he stood 1.88 meter, small face and a sharp nose, thin lips, and a slightly pointy chin, underneath his shirt was a scar that went from his right shoulder down to his left leg.

Black Shinobi pants and dark sandals, in his right hand, he had a red ring with the word 'Light' written on it.

His name was ...

"Gitago, what do you think?" Omoi suddenly asked the meditating man as Omoi loved to call him.

Hearing his name, he opened his left eye, looking annoyed.

"About what?" He asked, his voice sounding low, looking from Omoi to Samui but mainly to the blonde girl.

"He's talking about the Uzumaki; he's asking what do you think? Do you think he could be a problem?" Samui asked with a soft tone, crossing her arms under her chest as her eyes were looking at him.

Gitago wasn't sure why that even mattered; they would either win or lose; what was the point of bragging about whenever they would win or lose? As long as the enemy didn't try killing, he was okay with any other outcome.

Releasing a sigh, annoyed that his friend didn't let him meditate. Standing up, he looked down at Omoi; he slightly itched his left ear before responding.

"Personally, I don't give a fuck; as long as he doesn't try actually to kill us, then We are Cool", he replied with his hands on his pocket; most of the people in the room sweet dropped at his response except Samui who fully expected it.