Fuu of The Seven Tails

Hello Drinor here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

Only 1$/Month

Chapter 70 (Blood in The Air), Chapter 71 (Blood and Lightning) and Chapter 72 (No Hope) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

Fuu

Fuu made her way to the arena floor, ignoring her Sensei's taunts, telling her not to act like this was some funny game and not to dishonour Taki with her performance.

When Fuu finally made it to the arena floor, she heard Naruto, Ashara, Yugito.

"YOU CAN DO IT, FU-CHAN!" Naruto, Ashara and Yugito cheered.

She smiled at them and felt compelled to embrace Naruto first, as she had always considered the attractive redhead was incredibly huggable.

Fuu then turns around to confront her adversary.

"Greetings, IKANO OF IWA! LET'S PLAY SOME GREAT MATCHES!" Fuu smiled as she gave a sweet salute.

Ikano spoke nothing at her; he looked deep in thought, so much that his body was completely immobile.

His sister, who was standing on the balcony, peered down with anxiety, wondering whether the green girl might be harmful. Lulja, who was standing by her side, moved closer to the railing before turning her head to gaze at her friend with a hint of perplexity.

"What has you worried, firecracker?! The girl is a Jinchuuriki, so what's the deal. Inuka dealt with the Jinchuuriki of Sand Village very easily, so what is it?" Lulja asked with a very low tone, not wanting the others to realise that they knew that the girl and the angry sandboy were both Jinchuuriki.

"That's true, but unlike the Sand Jinchuuriki, The Girl has no Yami level,"

Lulja looked impressed by that; it wasn't every day that you find someone without regrets.

Hayate then addressed the two foreign combatants.

"Alright, let the Fifth Match of the preliminary.......begin!" Hayate announced loudly.

Fuu smiled at the Iwa Shinobi, awaiting his move, but Ikano spoke and did nothing.

Silence took over the whole area; Naruto waited patiently, Ashara on the other looked down in concern for her friend.

Gaara looked focused, interested to see how another Jinchuuriki would do against someone like him.

As the silence grew more and more, Fuu shrugged her shoulders. "I'm sorry I have to do this," she simply said, still smiling before rushing at Ikano, her fist raised, ready to hit him. Still, Ikano suddenly grabbed her fist before it could hit his face; his right eye suddenly turned dark like a void and looked directly at Fuu's orange eyes.

"You're Done,"

.

.

.

Currently standing in the middle of a black void, with the only light coming from above that she was standing on, Fuu had several thoughts running through her mind on different ways on how to escape the genjutsu she was trapped in.

Turning around, Fuu didn't lose the smile on her face; in front of her stood Ikano, who looked impressed.

"How is it possible? How are you not seeing the results of your regrets," He demanded to know; Fuu looked at his new appearance; both of his eyes were dark, and the veins visible around his body were dark, as if his blood was dark.