A Song For Love

Naruto

"Well, after I arrived back, I started the academy", Naruto started, and both looked at him, waiting for him to say more.

So Naruto started describing how the Academy was; Ashara was happy to hear that Naruto had friends in the Village.

The redhead had told both Fuu and Asha about his friends back at the Village; Naruto had stated that they had most likely forgotten him by now or maybe had started hating him like everyone else.

So when Ashara heard he actually had friends, she felt relieved; Fuu just smiled with her eyes closed and ate a piece of bacon from her Ramen.

Naruto soon explained what was taught in the Academy, which caught the attention of Asha.

"Wait, what about Fuinjutsu?! Or did they start learning it the last year," Asha asked, speculating that they probably saved Fuinjutsu to be taught in the last year since it was the hardest Shinobi Art to be taught.

Naruto sighed and shook his head in denial, looking at Asha. "No, they didn't teach Fuinjutsu in the Academy. I asked Iruka-sensei once, and he told me that Fuinjutsu Art had been removed from the school teaching program ten years ago," Naruto explained and returned to his Ramen.

This caused both Asha and Fuu to raise an eyebrow in confusion; the Academy in Taki taught them Fuinjtsu Level 1 at the fourth year until the last year, one of the exams to become a Genin asked from the student to seal any weapon in a scroll.

The redhead couldn't fathom how they thought they could do without Fuinjutsu; by removing it from the school program, they had dug their own grave; if anyone in Academy were a prodigy in Fuinjutsu, they wouldn't be able to know that unless someone introduced it to him/her.

While Fuu was thinking the same thing, she wasn't exactly the best when it came to the Art of Fuinjutsu, but being friends with Ashara for almost a decade, she reached level II in Fuinjutsu.

Drinking the whole bowl with Ramen, Naruto ordered a second one, soon followed by Asha and Fuu.

"This is delicious, Chef-sama", Asha complimented the man, who smiled at her.

"Oh, thank you, it is always good for a chef to know that his Art is appreciated", He responded and soon started preparing more Ramen for his customers.

"What happens later?" Fuu suddenly asked, looking at Naruto; for a moment, the Uzumaki didn't understand what she meant but soon realised.

"Ohh, well..." Naruto gave a quick summary of his four years in Academy, including getting a sudden visit from his godmother, and that he was living in the Senju Compound now.

Fuu felt good to know that Naru had a family now, someone to stay with; when Naru-kun had left Taki, she had been worried that he would suffer from his loneliness and that would change him, but she felt her heart smile knowing Naru wasn't alone anymore, in this ... Village.

Naruto soon told them about Mizuki trying to brand him as a traitor of the Village; after that, he told them about the numerous D-Rank Missions they needed to do, like Capturing a Demon Cat named Tora, what caught the attention of both girls was... "You can't believe, this one time, Sakura was trying so hard to capture the cat, so when the cat jumped from a branch to another branch, Sakura flew like an arrow towards her, catching her mid-air, but they looked down to see they were falling in a bush full of nettles.

"She then started screaming of how she would need to wash and clean to be good looking again", Naruto finished with clear annoyance in his tone.

Asha almost felt bad for the poor girl, Almost. Naruto told her that she was an annoying girl who still held her head above the clouds, always screaming how this 'Sasuke' guy was her true love or some bull crap like that.