Aburame Clan

Hello Drinor here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

Only 1$/Month

Chapter 66 (Uzumaki Vs Uzumaki), Chapter 67 (The Red Sword) and Chapter 68 (Unlucky Seven) are already available on Patreon.

Everyone stood still; the ninja of Kabuto's team was lying on the ground, his back leaning against the wall; his chest looked to have shattered like glass.

Lulja just looked bored; was it over already, her green eyes almost shutting, as if she just wanted to fall asleep. If it was, this was much shorter than she thought; no wonder the older man said The Sound Village was not to be trusted when it came to strength.

"How did she do that?" Sakura asked, leaning against the bars, trying to look closer.

"Her earth affinity is very high, and the chakra around her feet and ground is strange," Naruto pointed out; he could feel most of her chakra was focused on her feet, but could see her chakra had spread all over the ground around them.

He wondered if that allowed her to move the ground around her without hand signs.

"Hey, Red Star, don't ruin the surprise now," Lulja suddenly shouted, turning to look at Naruto with a strange grin.

"The way you control your chakra and the ground. That's quite impressive," Naruto commented, slightly understanding how she had made the ground move without doing a hand sign.

"Oh my, such a compliment. Please keep going. I love compliments," she spoke with a proud grin before sending a wink at Naruto, who turned his face around.

Ashara smirked at the teasing while Fuu raised an eyebrow at the horrible flirting coming from the earth girl.

Hearing groaning, everyone turned to see the Shinobi standing up, his elbows against the wall, trying to stand up.

Blood leaked out from his jaw, his teeth broken, as blood dripped on the ground, his breath heavy, almost trying to fill his lungs with air.

"You can give up if you want. There's no shame in that," Lulja spoke, her hands held together behind her head, looking at her enemy with a dull look.

The Shinobi spoke nothing. He prepared and rushed towards her to her right, his speed easily Medium-Chunin, his hands raised as his hand hit her square in the cheek, the sound of crushing bones was heard as the Shinobi screamed in pain.

Naruto noticed the skin around her cheek had turned grey, almost the colour of dirt.

"What happened now?" Sakura asked aloud; Naruto noticed the wince from Lulja when she yelled.

"She has completed her earth manipulation affinity; the final step is to be able to turn your own skin as strong as a rock, to avoid damage or to add further damage at your fists or kicks," Naruto explained, clearly impressed, everyone listened with attention, even Gaara was interested.

"Bravo, at least finally someone who understands the importance of earth affinity," Lulja spoke from the area, looking up at Naruto.

Lulja looked down on her enemy, who was still holding his broken hand; the skin had turned red.

"This is boring," she pouted before slamming her foot on the ground, causing a column of the earth to raise and hit his chest from underneath; the Shinobi flew high before hitting the ground.

Lulja rolled her eyes as she made her way to her teammates; Hayate announced she was the winner. She glanced at Naruto before winking at him. Again.

Naruto really felt nervous about how the earth girl was acting towards him.