A Symbol of Phoenix

Naruto

He slowly made his way towards his home, not that it really mattered. No one was waiting for him there, just an empty house full of loneliness. The first day was eventful.

After the training, many girls had started looking at him with literal stars in their eyes. Looking at him like he was a good piece of meat or something. That annoyed Naruto since he knew that none of them was taking the academy seriously, probably thinking that being a shinobi means you will be famous or that it is easy to be one.

Naruto didn't like that kind of girl, he was only eight years old, but he wanted a girl that if she was a kunoichi, was a strong one and took the job seriously. It had her dreams for the future and didn't let anyone control her, a girl that had ambitious for the future. Funny and maybe a bit hot-headed. . .

Naruto shooked his head and noticed the gaze of many villagers around. He wondered how long it would take for them to try and attack him again. Naruto still remembered that night well, and he would never let them harm him again.

During the academy, he had talked with Ino, who looked happy to see him again, but Naruto could see and literally feel her need to look behind. Naruto had glanced and noticed that she wanted to see the emo Uchiha sitting alone at his desk that was ignoring every living being around him.

'Naruto saw the emo and decided to see if he wanted to be a friend with him. After the hour was done, some students walked outside; the girls mostly depended on whether the 'COOL' Sasuke was staying or leaving the class.

Naruto ignored them and stood in front of his desk. The Uchiha noticed the redhead and turned his eyes at him.
"Do you want to come to sit with us?" Naruto suggested and pointed at where Shikamaru and Choji were sitting.

Sasuke grunted and gave him a glare that Naruto had just brushed off. "I don't need to spend time with you losers", he replied with a cocky tone. Shikamaru and Choji didn't care about his words since they knew that Sasuke didn't care for anyone; they told the same to Naruto when he suggested asking the emo if he wanted to sit with them.

Suddenly the air around Sasuke felt cold like ice; even he felt a shiver through his whole body; every fibre of his being was telling him that he had fucked it up.

Naruto slammed his hand on the desk that broke the desk like it was made of nothing but paper.

"Listen to me, you emo. I don't care what you say to me, but next time you talk like that, I will make sure that you know what it means to know Pain," Naruto said with a promise. His voice was cold as winter, his whole body leaking KI enough to freeze Sasuke where he stood.

Everyone was silent around the class; Kiba felt a cold sweat on his forehead. Shino's bugs could feel the massive amount of chakra in Naruto but what frightened them was the demonic chakra.

The fangirls of Sasuke wanted to yell at Naruto and protect their precious Sasuke-kun, but all the words had died on their throats. Ino, on the other hand, looked impressed by his amount of strength.

Naruto turned around and walked back to his desk as if nothing had happened.'

Naruto didn't feel sorry for saying that to the emo; if there was one thing he hated, it was the cocky bastards like him who see everyone else beneath him.

After that, Naruto got to know Shino, who actually talked smartly and Hinata.

She looked decent enough and didn't look like a fangirl, but she turned as red as his hair when he tried to talk to her; after that, Naruto walked back to his desk and spoke with Shikamaru and Choji.