Elemental Manipulation

Fukasaku looked at Naruto's form worriedly; he could feel Kurama's chakra spreading around like Wildfire. The wind got harsher, grass near Naruto flew away, and some burned in the air and turned to ash. Naruto's chakra cloak was red; the part around his head had two large ears like a fox. His teeth had grown, and his eyes looked red like blood.

His red hair looked spikier; one tail slowly grew behind his back, indicating that he was using one tail worth of chakra. Fukasaku didn't like this, he knew Naruto was good, and the Uzumaki blood helped him to control the chakra easier but still. . .

"Jiraiya-boy? Are you sure about this?!" Ma suddenly asked beside him. Her voice was full of concern, her eyes glancing both Jiraiya and Naruto.

"Don't worry, I believe in Naruto, and even if he does lose control. I won't let him do anything," Jiraiya replied, keeping his eyes only at Naruto and ready at a fighting stance.

Ma and Fukasaku kept quiet and watched the young boy still not moving or doing anything against them.

Naruto felt the surge of power; he couldn't believe Kurama had so much chakra; it was overwhelming. But Naruto felt something; it felt like bad intentions, he wasn't sure. Gritting his teeth tightly, he tried to calm himself, but then he saw visions of himself getting beaten, the words, the insults, to him and his parents. All repeated on his head, voices on his head, telling him he was a Demon.

"Naruto calm down. Don't think about that" Kurama's voice was suddenly heard. The fox knew the darkness inside Naruto was slowly coming out.

Naruto heard him and tried to think of the good times of his life, but they were few, his time with toad-Jiji, Hokage-Jiji, his friends in the village, and the toads of Mount Myoboku. Naruto's breath got heavier, and he suddenly saw himself lying in a pile of blood; The villagers were mocking him and not stopping.

Naruto left a roar that made trees tear from the ground; the ground under him slightly blackened, almost as a fire had burned it. Jiraiya saw Naruto was losing control; he was about to move when Naruto moved right in front of him with his right palm. Jiraiya saw the attack and dodged quickly, causing the ground where Naruto hit to crack slightly. But Naruto moved fast again and tried to punch him, his fist covered in red chakra. It was making his attacks much stronger.

Jiraiya knew Naruto could feel everyone around and decided to end this when the seal in his stomach started glowing red like fire. Naruto suddenly stopped moving. The spiral in his seal started growing and going in the centre of his seal. Jiraiya saw Naruto's face change from fury to shock; he stopped moving and just stood on his four gritting his teeth. His right hand moved to his stomach, then Naruto grabbed his head and started screaming in agony; his chakra cloak slowly disappeared and moved to the seal until his chakra cloak was gone.

Jiraiya couldn't understand what had just happened, Naruto's red eyes turned blue again, and he fell to the ground unconscious. Jiraiya sighed sadly; his godson was only six years old and not ready yet. He was taking a deep breath. He took Naruto in his arms and returned him to his bed.

Looking down at Naruto, Jiraiya moved away from his hair that covered his right eye and turned to go outside. Opening the door, he was met with glares from both Fukasaku and Ma. He sighed sadly and lowered his head, and sat on the ground near the house, his upper body resting against the wall of the house. His gaze turned to Fukasaku.

"Look. I understand Naruto will need to be able to use that chakra, not only against Akatsuki but against life itself, Naruto has many bad memories, more bad ones than good ones. Try next time after two years," Fukasaku suggested knowing that Jiraiya-boy wanted Naruto to be ready when the time came; he was the only family he had left. He couldn't handle losing Naruto as well.