Academy

Naruto

The cloak started singing in the morning, Naruto moaned in annoyance for waking up, but that wasn't enough.

"Wakey Wakey Naruto is time To Wake The Fuck Up", Kurama screamed in his head.

Naruto's eyes immediately widened, and he stood up on his legs; he yawned loudly and started stretching his legs and arms. He looked at the table close to his bed, and the damn clock was still ringing like a broken record; without thinking twice, he punched the clock that was enough to destroy it along with the table holding it completely.

He still wasn't used to his punches, but Jiraiya told him that he had the same problem that Tsunade-sama had when she first started using her insane strength.

"I didn't know that you swear Kurama!" Naruto said mentally, not remembering that the furball had ever used swears.

"So What? I'm thousands of years old, and I'm old enough to swear," Kurama replied with a smirk.

"Fair Enough", Naruto replied, smiling at his friend's response.

Finally relaxing that the annoying sound was over, he looked at a chair where his clothes were lying on the back of the chair; he slowly walked up to it and grabbed his jacket. As he was wearing his jacket, His eyes went to the cloak his toad-Jiji had gifted him before reaching the Village. The cloak was large for him right now but was more for him to use once he became a genin. The cloak was dark with red flames at the bottom. With the Uzumaki Symbol on the back, standing proudly.

Naruto smiled and had thanked his toad-Jiji for thinking of him and giving him new clothes. And what the redhead liked even more was that the cloak looked exactly like his father except with a few minor changes but still, Naruto treasured it like the sword his mother had given to him.

Naruto then wore his dark pants; his scratches and injuries from his training had been healed. He took the Seal Paper and put it on his shoulder. With a hand sign, the seal disappeared and couldn't be seen, toad-Jiji had taught his jutsu to become invisible, but when Naruto had asked how and why he had made the jutsu. His godfather had just murmured something under his breath and told him that he didn't need to know. Naruto was sure that he needed it to spy in enemy villages for information, Right? For what else could he be using it?

His seal papers could only be seen with Sharingan or Byakugan. His seal was a Chakra Storage Seal; he hid it from the naked eye since he didn't want people to know all his secrets.

The seal also worked as a barrier seal to create a protecting barrier around him that used his chakra. Combining Seals was one of the three most challenging parts of Learning Fuinjutsu. Naruto developed both a storage seal and Barrier seal and combined them in a single seal that could do both. That was what he needed to learn in Level VII of Fuinjutsu.

Naruto naturally asked if someone could combine like three seals. Still, toad-Jiji told him that the only one who could do that was his father and mother, who could incorporate Three different seals, but his sensei then said that he had never heard of combining more than three seals.

Naruto was sure there was a way to do that as well, but right now, he wasn't at the level needed to start thinking about that. When it came to the seal on his stomach, he still had no clue why the seal would glow red. Kurama explained that when he had lost control, the seal had stopped him from going further, but the seal apparently worked in two ways.

When Naruto had used one tail worth of chakra without losing control, the seal had not tried to stop it, almost like the seal was designed to know when Naruto had control and when not.