Phoenix

Naruto - After Two Years

It had been two years since Naruto had arrived on Mount Myoboku, he had started training a week again after he had arrived, first only chakra control, and Jiraiya-sensei would throw things at him sometimes when they were training him. Naruto couldn't remember the last time he felt so happy; not being in the village and seeing him as a monster for two years helped. A part of Naruto wasn't really looking forward to going back to the village; he knew that the people there had not forgotten about him despite not being in the village.

Toad-Jiji would visit every four to six months and stay for mainly three weeks. Naruto liked his company; Fukasaku-sama and Ma-san were good company as well. But Naruto spent the time mainly with Fukasaku since he was training him in Taijutsu.

Naruto had met different toads that lived here, like the head of the toads, Gabamunta. He found him funny but sometimes really annoying. His son Gamakichi who was a friend to Naruto.

Within the last two years, Naruto had trained and learned quite a few useful jutsus.

Naruto hadn't made much progress when it came to his wood style since he had no scrolls to help him, and no one was around to teach him in wood style. But Naruto was able to do two wood-style jutsus.

Wood-Style: Ground Spike

B-Rank

A jutsu that made wood spikes grow from the ground around the area the user chooses can grow as large as the amount of chakra that the user uses.

Wood-Style: Wooden Cage

C-Rank - B-Rank

It creates a cage used to trap the enemy; the woods can come out from Naruto's sleeves or from trees Nearby. It can be grown from the ground, but it requires more chakra. The cage can absorb the chakra of whoever is inside at a plodding pace.

When it came to his chakra control, he now could keep a leaf on his forehead, keep five kunai on the point of his fingers, and stay upside down in a tree, and sometimes the same while staying on the water.

Now Fukasaku-sama started training him in Taijutsu, running around the mountain like a slave, 200 runs without stopping, wearing weights that were 50 pounds on his legs and 30 pounds on his arms. Toad-Jiji always said that he would get stronger with a lot of pushups, situps, and plenty of juice. Strong like his father and mother.

Naruto was sitting in water, his legs crossed, five kunai in the tip of the fingers of his right hand. A leaf on his forehead, Kurama was giving him a bit of his chakra, which made it harder to control his chakra. Controlling both his and Kurama's chakra was more challenging, but furball stated he needed to get used to his chakra before he moved to one tail worth of chakra and more tails.

Fukasaku was close, and keeping an eye on the young boy; he could feel the Kyuubi's chakra leaking from Naruto. He was still impressed to see that the Kyuubi would ever be a friend with anyone. But still, he was happy for it, and Naruto would need his help against Akatsuki.

Naruto's eyes were red, and looking at Fukasaku, who had a cane in his right hand, staring at him. Naruto kept focused and tried not to make mistakes in his training. Toad-Jiji promised to start training him on elemental manipulation once he can do chakra control exercises while using Kurama's chakra. So far, so good, and Naruto couldn't wait to start elemental manipulation.

The other jutsu he knew was one fire jutsu, two water jutsu, and one wind. He still didn't know any earth jutsu.

Fire Style: Fireball