Characters

[a/n: Hey guys~ I'm back with a new fanfic^^ Hope you guys like it^^]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song Sooyoung/You: You are an anti-social second year high schooler. You are not typically good at anything, quiet, slightly clumsy but no one knows and you excel in your studies. You have a soft heart yet you only show it when you are alone and you love staying indoors. You are born in 12 December.

Bang Yongguk: He is a first year chemistry university student and he is super popular due to his kind personality yet he stays humble. He is good at almost anything and everything, he is like a perfect human being.

Kim Himchan: He is Yongguk's best friend since elementary school and he is also popular due to his good looks. He is a ladies' man. He is good at playing traditional instruments and he also attends the same university as Yongguk.

Jung Daehyun: He is a third year high schooler and he is popular because of his good looks, bubbly personality and also because he is the school's idol but he is humble and helps people whenever he sees someone in need.

Yoo Youngjae: He is in the same class as Daehyun but unlike him, he is a braniac and doesn't have many friends, although he is friends with Daehyun. He is quiet and cold but he is actually just shy and doesn't know how to express himself properly.

Moon Jongup: He is a second year high schooler and he is in the dance club. He is friends with Himchan as they are childhood friends. He has been to a few dance competitions, including street dancing too. He might be quiet but because of his smiling face and personality, he is easy to approach and have many friends.

Choi Junhong a.k.a Zelo: He is a first year high schooler and in the same dance club as Jongup. Like Jongup, he is good at dancing. He is quiet but when he's around people he's close with, he became talkative and fun to be with.