Change of tactics

Two hours passed and Yongguk went to the cafe which Daehyun and Himchan is at for two hours with Daehyun either eating or drinking for the past two hours with a half an hour break when he's slightly full while Himchan played with his phone and chatted with Daehyun.

"So? How did it go?" Yongguk asked once he reached and Daehyun slightly shook his head while sighing. "I knew it though." Yongguk said and they sighed out. "Why not try another strategy?" Himchan suggested and Yongguk looked at him. "And.. What's that?" Yongguk asked, confused and curious. "Friendliness." Himchan said while smiling and called someone on his phone.

"Yah, let's go get dinner. I'm hungry while waiting for you and seeing this boy eat for the past two hours made me more hungry." Himchan said after ending the call. "Mwo? Daehyunnie has been eating for the past two hours?" Yongguk repeated, slightly shocked. "Yah hyung, i can't possibly eat non-stop right? I did take breaks alright." Daehyun defended himself and Yongguk looked at him and sighed out.

"Yeah but, can you still eat dinner after eating so many cakes?" Yongguk asked and Himchan chuckled. "Bbang-ah, who do you think you are talking to? Of course that boy's stomach can fit another meal." Himchan said and Daehyun slightly glared at him. "Let's go then." Yongguk said and all of them went to a restaurant with Himchan leading them.

"And.. Where is this place hyung?" Daehyun asked as he looked at Himchan. "Yah, can't you see? It's of course a restaurant." Himchan sighed out and went in. "Yah, what are we doing here?" Yongguk asked, curious. "We are meeting your plan B." Himchan said and went to the place where Zelo and Jongup are seated.

"Hyungs, you are finally here." Zelo said while smiling and they smiled back. "So.. Why did you call us here Himchannie hyung?" Jongup asked, curious. "We want you to try to get close to Yonggukkie's student's neighbour." Himchan answered and Zelo's expression changed to confusion while Jongup just nodded while smiling.

"But hyung, aren't you and Daehyunnie hyung in charge of it already?" Zelo asked, confused. "The thing is.. We failed so it's up to the two of you." Daehyun said and they nodded. "But.. What do we do?" Jongup asked, confused. "It's okay not to do anything and just be yourelf." Himchan said and they nodded, although still slightly confused and unsure.

"So.. When do we meet her hyungs?" Zelo asked after they finished ordering their food and both Himchan and Daehyun looked at Yongguk. "Next Tuesday then. Since i'm tutoring Sowon on that day." Yongguk said and they nodded. Soon, the food they ordered arrived and they dug in.