Staying over

"Yongguk-ssi, sh-should i come over at another time?" You asked as you stood at the front door of Yongguk's shared apartment. "Huh? What are you talking about? I was the one who invited you, isn't it?" Yongguk said and pulled you to the coffee table.

"Oh yeah, since it's late and tomorrow's a weekend, why not stay over?" Yongguk suggested and you looked at him. "C-can i?" You asked and he smiled while ruffling your hair. "Himchannie is staying at some female's house and i bet he'll come back on sunday evening so it's okay." Yongguk said and you finally understood why he asked you to bring an extra set of clothes and your toothbrush.

"Mian, can i go sleep first?" Yongguk said as he yawned and you nodded. "Mianhae.. Ma-maybe i should've come another day? Y-you seem.. Tired." You apologized while loking down and he smiled a gentle and warm smile. "I told you, didn't i? I was the one who invited you so you don't have to apologize." Yongguk said and you bit your lips while looking down.

"Oh yeah, i set up a mattress in my room beside my bed and a blanket too so if you want to sleep, just go in, araseo?" Yongguk added while patting your head and you nodded. "Nights." Yongguk said and went into his room.

A few hours passed and he slowly opened his eyes and saw that you are still not asleep. *Ughh.. 3 huh?* He groaned after checking the timing using his phone. After laying on his bed, awake, for a few minutes, he went to the living room and saw you, sitting on the couch in a crouch position while immersed on the tv.

"Sooyoung? Not sleepy yet?" Yongguk asked as he walked towards you and you looked at him. "Ah.. D-did i.. Wake you up?" You asked, slowly getting nervous. "Aniyo, it's not because of you so don't worry." Yongguk assured before you can start apologizing to him. "Want to sleep?" Yongguk asked as he caught you yawned yet you ignored it.

"Th-the truth is.. I can't really fall asleep at.. Other's house besides mine so.. Even if i want, my brain doesn't listen to me." You confessed and Yongguk sat behind you. "Lean yourself on me and relax your mind and body." Yongguk said as he pulled your body towards him, making you completely leaning against him.

Soon, you followed what he said and slowly started relaxing both your mind and body. You eye-lids slolwly became heavier and soon, you fell asleep on him before you knew it. "Sleep well and sweet dreams." Yongguk said once he laid you on his bed and went to sleep after covering blankets on you.