Official meeting

"Sooyoung, do you want to meet my friends?" Yongguk asked as he looked at you. "W-well i-i.. I don't know. A-and besides.. What if i don't m-mix well with your friends? You and your friends' relationship will become awkward because of me." You said as you looked down while fiddling with your fingers.

"Yah, what happened to the optimistic thinking i told you about?" Yongguk said as he tap your head lightly and you mumbled an apology as you kept looking down. "It's been a month since we started dating so they want to meet you too." Yongguk said and you looked down.

After he talked you into it, you agreed after pondering for a while and before you know it, you are in a family restaurant with Yongguk. "Shall we go in then?" Yongguk asked as he looked at you and you shook your head while holding his hands tightly. "You'll be fine. They are just my friends." Yongguk said and you nodded.

"Hyung!" Zelo shouted as he waved his hand when he saw him and smiled. "Hyung, you won't believe it. Himchannie hyung actually came on time today! Unbelievable, right?" Daehyun said and got a smack on the head by Himchan. "Shut it, pabo." Himchan chcided and Youngjae chuckled, earning a glare from Daehyun.

"Yonggukkie hyung, is that your girlfriend?" Youngjae asked as he saw you hiding behind him and he nodded. "Ah. Didn't the four of you came to my apartment the other day?" You asked as you saw Himchan, Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo. "Yup, and it's all for Yonggukkie hyung's sake." Daehyun answered while smiling and you nodded.

"Well.. Glad that everything worked out well in the end so let's order something before i faint of hunger." Daehyun said and Youngjae shook his head while sighing. "Is eating just a sandwich enough? Or are you losing weight?" Himchan asked, shocked.

"I-i'm a small and also a slow eater so.. A sandwich will do for me." You said softly while looking down and they nodded. "If it's not enough, you can order again." Daehyun said while smiling and you nodded. "Oh yeah, what year are you in right now? Both me and Jae are in our third year of high school." Daehyun asked and you looked at them.

"I-i'm in my second year of high school." You answered as you looked down and they looked at you. "Oh.. Same as Jonguppie then." Himchan said and you looked at Jongup, who has been smiling since you saw him. "And i'm in my first year of high school." Zelo said while smiling and you nodded.

"Can i call you noona then?" Zelo asked and you nodded while looking down. "Then.. You can call us oppa. Sunbae is fine too but i personally prefer oppa." Daehyun said while smiling and you nodded, still looking down.

Once they are done eating, all of them are preparing to leave when they saw that you still don't intend to leave. "Sooyoung?" Himchan said and you looked at him. "I-i'll leave after going to the washroom." You lied and they left, leaving you alone with Yongguk.

"Why did you stay back?" Yongguk asked as he looked at you and his eyes widen a little as he saw you stacking up the trays and placing all the plates and rubbish on the top tray. "I.. I just can't stand people leaving without at least cleaning or clearing up the trays so.. A-and there's a return tray corner so.." You tried giving excuses but he just smiled while patting your head.

"I'm proud to have you as my girlfriend." Yongguk said and you looked down. "It's just a habit and.. It's not.. That much of a big deal." You said softly and Yongguk just smiled. "Well.. It might be nothing to you but to the workers here, it might mean alot." Yongguk said and you took the trays to the return corner with your face heating up due to both embarrassment and happiness.