Not valid

A few days has passed and Yongguk kept thinking about the sentence you said. *I can't keep dwelling on things that i don't know.* He thought and nodded. *Shall just go and look for her.* He thought and took off to your apartment.

Once he reached, he knocked on your apartment door a few times and after saying his name, you opened the the door slightly and look at him through the small gap.

"Sooyoung-ah, can you tell me why i would hate you? That reason itself is not valid when i know i won't." Yongguk said and she opened the door wider. "Aniyo, if you were to date me, it won't be long for you to hate me." You explained and was about to close the door when he stopped you by holding the edge of the door.

"I'm not that unreasonable to hate you for something small." Yongguk said and you look down. "Can i.. Ask you a question?" Yongguk asked and you nodded. "Do you like me too?" Yongguk asked and your face is slowly turning red. You nodded, head still hung low. "Then.. Let's date." Yongguk said, shocking you slightly, even though you are prepared to hear him say that.

After pondering for a few minutes, you nodded slightly and he hugged you out of sheer happiness and you smiled a small smile as well.