A meet-up

It's weekend and Yongguk is already in the family restaurant with two of his friends, Daehyun and Youngjae. "Hyung, what's with the sudden meet-up?" Daehyun asked, curious and Yongguk looked at him. "I'll tell you once everyone's here." Yongguk answered and Daehyun nodded but pouted a little.

"Hyungs, mian." A short yet muscular male apologized with a smile and the mood changed from slightly awkward to calming once that boy arrived. "Jongup-ah, you are not here with Himchannie?" Yongguk asked and he shook his head.

"Jeongmal choisonghamnida. I got kind of lost after i left the subway so.. Choisonghamnida." A tall and pale-skinned boy apologized sincerely while bowing ninety degrees and they waved it away. "But Junhong-ah.. Why didn't you call or text at least one of us that you got lost?" Youngjae asked and Zelo just smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Where is Himchannie hyung? It's already 35 minutes passed the meeting time and i don't think hyung will be lost and i'm really hungry." Daehyun whined and rest his head on the table while Youngjae just shook his head while sighing as he looked at his friend.

"Yah, talking about me?" A raspy male voice could be heard and some of them groaned while some sighed out. "Hyung, what happened to you?" Jongup asked as he looked at his childhood friend. "Mian, i was crowded with girls once i left the subway." Himchan explained and all of them just nodded. "Are you sure it's not because you spend the whole time in front of a mirror?" Youngjae murmured but Daehyun heard and he tried holding in his laughter while high-fived his best friend under the table.

After they ordered their food, all of their attention turned to Yongguk, the one who contacted all of them here. "What is this meet-up for Bbang?" Himchan asked as he looked at him, curious. "You guys know i started tutoring a high schooler, right?" Yongguk said and they nodded. "Well.. I met her neighbour about two times but something about her has perked my interest and i want to.. Get close to her but.. It's slightly difficult." Yongguk said and they looked at him.

"Hyung, why is it difficult?" Zelo asked, curious. "My student's neighbour is.. Afraid of people and also strangers." Yongguk answered and their eyes widen. "Hyung, you have an interest for a kid?" Daehyun and Youngjae asked, shocked and he shook his head. "I think she's in her second year of high school since my student call her 'unnie'." Yongguk said and the two heaved out a sigh of relieve.

"I heard of kids being afraid of people and strangers but not high schoolers though." Youngjae said and they agreed. "Which is why it's slightly difficult to get close to her." Yongguk sighed out. "Well.. Maybe me and Daehyun can try being close to her first? I mean.. There's no female in this world that can resist me or Daehyunnie. And it's us together so it's bound to work." Himchan said and Daehyun looked at him.

"Hyung.. I really want to know where you get all those confidence from." Daehyun sighed out as he looked at him. "Is there any store that sells you confidence?" Daehyun added softly and Youngjae let out a slight laugh as he high-fived his best friend under the table.

"So.. The two of you are going to help me then?" Yongguk asked and Himchan nodded but Daehyun agreed slightly forced as it's Himchan who dragged him into this. "Let's eat then. I'm super hungry." Daehyun said once he saw the waitresses placed their orders on the table and they dug in.