A blast of anger

After dating for three months, you are eating lunch with Yongguk and his friends at a restaurant. *Seems like i'm getting used to this now.* You thougt as you noticed that your heart is beating in a calm manner, unlike in the past.

*Really happy that Sooyoungie is gradually interacting with people but.. Why do i keep feeling that there is still a wall between us?* Yongguk wondered as he ate quietly while catching a glimpse of you when you are not looking.

As all of you are eating, a group of guys walked in, interrupting all of you. "Oh Yongguk-ah, nice to see you again." A male said and Yongguk sighed imternally. "What are you doing here?" Yongguk questioned, already feeling tired.

"Yah, is that any way to talk to your childhood friend?" The male said, acting hurt. "Just get lost will you?" Yongguk sighed out while rubbing his temples. "On a date?" The male asked as he looked at you and you looked down while biting your lips.

"Oh? A new type huh?" The male said, amused and looked at you. "Yah, did you know? He dated tons of girls before and dumped them one by one and who knows? You might be one of them." He added and continued insulting Yongguk but he just sat there, holding in his anger, as well as Himchan while the rest just looked away, pretending not knowing anything.

"Umm.. I don't know who you are and how you are related to Yongguk-ssi but.. The way you are talking about him is pissing me off so could you knock it off?" You said rudely, shocking them, especially Yongguk and Himchan.

"And who are you to talk about him like that when i think you are worse than him?! Just get lost will you?" You said and the guy looked at you, amused. "Oh? So you do know how to fight back huh? Interesting." The male said and walked away and the group of guys went after him.

Once you've calmed down, you finally realized what you did and your whole face turned red from embarrassment. "Umm.. Choisonghamnida." You apologized sincerely while bowing ninety degrees and ran off.

"Yah.. Why did she just run off?" Himchan questioned, confused. "Hyung, are you sure you are not going to chase after her?" Daehyun asked, curious and Yongguk shook his head. "Let her be alone first." Yongguk plainly answered and they quietly ate their lunch.