My tutor?!

A new year passed and you are already in your third year. It's a weekend and you are watching anime in your apartment when there was a knock on your door, shocking you a little.

You paused the anime and looked at the shut door. "Sooyoung-ah, you are still afraid of opening the door?" Yongguk's voice could be heard and you heaved a sigh of relieve.

You opened the door for him and he walked in. "Yah, you are a third year student already. SAT is this year and you are not studying?" Yongguk asked and you looked down. "I don't really know which course to take and i don't even know if i can get into either a college or university since i always fail my exams." You answered honestly as you sat back in front of your laptop.

Yongguk sighed as he sat beside you. "Should i tutor you too?" Yongguk said and you shook your head. "It's no use. I'm stupid so it's okay." You rejected as you continue watching the anime. "Yah. How can you speak of yourself like that? No one is born stupid." Yongguk said and you just nodded, not really listening to him as you are immersed to the anime you are watching.

"Okay, i've decided. I'll be your tutor." Yongguk suddenly announced, shocking you. "Oppa, are you sure? I mean.. You will get fed up at me." You said and Yongguk smiled. "I won't, don't worry. I might not look like it but i'm quite patient, you know." Yongguk said proudly and you just nodded while slightly sighing.

As you continued watching the anime while Yongguk is ravaging your almost empty fridge, you suddenly sobbed and Yongguk hurriedly went out as he heard your soft sobbing sounds. "What happened? Why are you crying?" Yongguk asked, worried. "It's nothing.. Just that.. It's a touching scene." You said as you wiped away the remaining tear stains and Yongguk heaved a sigh of relieve.