Commencing plan B!

Tuesday came in a blink of an eye and the three of them are walking out of the elevator when the elevator reached the destinated storey. "Good luck." Yongguk wished while patting their backs and went to Sowon's apartment while Zelo and Jongup went to your apartment.

"Sooyoung-ssi? I'm Moon Jongup and both me and my friend, Junhongie, want to be friends with you. Can you open the door?" Jongup asked after Zelo knocked on your door a few times lightly.

Soon, the door opened a little and you got slightly shocked as you saw a boy that is very tall from the small gap and you looked down. "Umm.. Do.. I know you?" You asked softly while looking down. "Aniyo but our hyungs know you so we want to get close to you. Can we?" Jongup asked as he smiled while looking at you and you sighed out while looking down.

"Choisonghamnida but.. That's a no." You answered softly while looking down. "Jeongmal choisonghamnida." You apologized sincerely as your gaze is fixated on the ground and as you are about to close the door, Zelo stopped you by holding on the door.

"Is there.. Anything else?" You asked softly as you looked at him, eyes showing confusion and slight fear. "Why do you not want to get close to us?" Zelo asked as he looked at you and sighed internally as you kept looking down. "Choisonghamnida." You apologized and hurriedly shut the door.

"Hyung, looks like we failed too." Zelo said and Jongup nodded. "Let's tell Yonggukkie hyung the result after his job. So hyung.. What do you want to do while waiting for Yonggukkie hyung?" Zelo asked as he looked at Jongup and he shrugged his shoulders. "Want to dance? I think i saw a dance machine in the arcade when we are coming here." Jongup suggested and the two of them went to the arcade with Zelo texting Yongguk where they are waiting for him at.

Two hours passed and Yongguk went to the arcade and saw a crowd outside and immediately know who's the center of attention. "Yah, let's go." Yongguk said once the song ended and the two maknaes turned towards the voice and they smiled when they saw who it is. "Hyung." They said in unison and went to him after taking their bags which are laying at a side in front of them.

"So? How did it go?" Yongguk asked, curious as they are walking to a restaurant. "Hyung mianhae." The two of them apologized while looking down and Yongguk smiled his gummy smile while ruffling their hair. "Yah, gwaenchanha." Yongguk said and they smiled while looking at him. *Guess i should give up then.* Yongguk thought ashe sighed internally.