Second meeting

A week passed and school has started. *Second year already huh? Not like anything has changed.* You thought as you wore your uniform and walked out when someone called out to you.

You turned to your left and saw your neighbour. "Sooyoungie unnie, good morning." She greeted and you smiled back slightly. "Good morning Sowonnie." You greeted back rather weakly and left after locking your door.

A few weeks has passed and you are at home watching your favourite anime on your laptop while eating convenience store food. Meanwhile, the tutor is about to leave your neighbour's house when her mother stopped him.

"Yongguk-ah, can you help me pass this to Sooyoungie?" Her mother requested as she passed him a tupperware filled with rice and some side dishes. "Sooyoung?" Yongguk asked, confused. "Ssaem, Sooyoungie unnie is our neighbour." Sowon answered and he nodded. "Araseoyo, i'll pass it to her." Yongguk said and her mother thanked him and went back to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"Well then, i'll be going off now." Yongguk said and left after wearing his shoes. When he reached your apartment front door, he pressed the doorbell, shocking you but you ignored it. *Is she not in?* Yongguk wondered and knocked on the door.

When you heard the person knocked simultaneously, your heart started beating at a fast pace like the knockings and soon, cold sweat started forming on your palm and forehead as you kept staring at the tightly shut door.

"Ssaem, you can't do it like this." Sowon said as she walked towards her tutor. "I don't think your neighbour's in. Been knocking on her door and pressing the doorbell but no one answered." Yongguk said and Sowon smiled. "Ssaem, you have to do it like this." Sowon said and went towards the door and knocked only thrice on the door lightly.

"Sooyoungie unnie, it's me, Sowonnie. Can you open the door?" Sowon asked and Yongguk looked at her, surprised when the door opened. "Sowonnie? What are you doing here?" You asked softly as you looked at her, confused. "Eomma made you dinner." Sowon said while smiling and you nodded.

"Here." Yongguk said and you looked at him briefly and took the tupperware from him and looked down. "Tell your eomma i said thanks and.. Thanks. For passing this to me." You said softly and Yongguk thanked that the corridor is quiet because if it's not, he's sure that he can't hear what you are saying.

"You are welcome unnie." Sowon said and you shut the door. "Why didn't she opened the door when i keep knocking and pressing the doorbell?" Yongguk asked as he looked at his student. "Ah.. Nado mollayo. But i heard from eomma that she have a fear of people and strangers so if you want her to open the door, you have to tell her who you are, like a voice-code and she'll open the door." Sowon answered and Yongguk nodded.

"Ah! But ssaem, unnie doesn't like it when people knock loudly and simultaneously or keep pressing the doorbell." Sowon added and Yongguk looked at her, confused. "Wae?" Yongguk asked and she shrugged her shoulders. "Nado mollayo but she told me this." Sowon answered and went into her apartment after bidding Yongguk goodbye with a wave.

*What a weirdo. But.. She also peaked my interest. How do i get close to her?* Yongguk wondered as he went into the elevator.