Stay.. Over?!

Half month passed and after tutoring Sowon, he noticed that it's already around 9pm. "Yongguk-ah, why not stay over? It's late too." Sowon's mother suggested and he rejected her kindly.

"How about next time? I mean.. How can i impose? Thanks for the offer though eommeonim." Yongguk said and she smiled. "Oh yeah, can you give this to Sooyoungie on the way?" Her mother asked as he passed him a tupperware filled with food. "Araseoyo." Yongguk said and took it.

After leaving Sowon's apartment, he arrived at your apartment's front door after a few steps. After knocking on the door lightly a few times and said who he is, the door opened slightly and you peeked out from the small gap. "I came to give you this tupperware from Sowonnie's eommeonim." Yongguk said as he showed you the tupperware that's he's holding.

You opened the door wider slightly and took the tupperware which he passed to you. "T-tell her eommeonim i said.. Thanks. And.. Thanks.. For bringing this here." You thanked softly while bowing slightly and he smiled. Just then, his stomach growled, much to his embarrassment and you looked at him.

"D-do y-you.. Want to.. Eat together?" You invited softly, shocking him that you would invite him on your own and he stared at you for a few seconds before he nodded, much to your relieve. When he went in, he noticed that it's still as plain as ever and the cold feeling is still around. He looked at you as you set it on the coffee table and went to take two plastic plates and two sets of eating utensils.

"Umm.. Here." You said softly as you passed a plate and a set of utensils to him while looking down and he took it while smiling. "Wh-why not you t-take it first?" You suggested and he nodded and took some and put it on his plate and ate while you just took a few spoonfuls and started eating as well.

*Man.. This silence is killing me! If there's a tv, it might be a little better.* Yongguk thought as he tried to think up something to lighten up the awkward atmosphere but can't think up of anything. *If it's Himchan, i bet he'll tell jokes and chat about something light to clear away this awkwardness. Man.. How i wish he's here right now.* Yongguk thought as he ate in silence.

"Umm.. D-do you still.. Want to eat?" You asked once you ate finished and he looked at you. "Hmm? What about you?" Yongguk asked back and you shook your head while looking at the tupperware. "I'm already full. If you still want some, please take it. I'm going to place it in the fridge." You said and after he took a few spoonful of the food, you covered it and went to place it in the frigde.

"F-for you." You said softly as you placed a cold bottled water on the coffee table and he thanked you while looking at you. "Are you really full from eating so little?" Yongguk asked and you nodded, cutting him from continuing this discussion.

Once he ate finished, he look at the time on his phone and his eyes widen in shock. *Shit.. Have the last train left already?* Yongguk thought as he panicked a little. "Umm.. T-the l-last train has just left. Wh-what to do?" You said after a few minutes of typing something on your laptop.

"Jinjja?! What should i do? I can't get home now then." Yongguk groaned out combined with some sighing. "Ch-choisonghamnida. Because of me.." You apologized sincerely and he waved it away with a smile. "But.. I have no place to sleep for the night so.. Can you.. Let me stay over for tonight only?" Yongguk requested sincerely.

*I doubt she would accept it though.* Yongguk thought as he sighed out, preparing for your rejection. "Araseo, but.. Only for the night." You said softly and his eyes widen in shock. "You accepted my request?" Yongguk unknowingly spoke his mind and he quickly shut his mouth and you looked down.

"Well.. I'm the one responsible so.. I-it's only fair that i allow you to spend the night." You answered softly, head still hung low and he smiled. "Gomawoyo." He thanked and you smiled a faint smile but he caught it and smiled wider, showing his gums.