Appa mode on

After he finished washing up, you looked at him and he looked back at you. "Oh yeah.. We haven't introduced each other, right?" Yongguk said and you nodded and looked down. "I'm Bang Yongguk, a first year university student and also your neighbour's tutor." Yongguk introduced and you nodded.

"I-i'm Song Sooyoung, second year in high school." You introduced as well and he nodded. "Oh. Umm.. Y-you can sleep in this room for tonight." You said as you walked to a room and opened it. He got slightly shocked as there's already a bed in it. "Thanks again, for letting stay the night." Yongguk thanked and you shook your head. "Sl-sleep well." You said and after taking your laptop with it's charger and the speakers, you went to your room, which is opposite his room, and closed the door behind you while locking it.

After watching anime for a few more hours, you went to sleep. It's 4.30 in the morning and you sat up from your bed and hurriedly went out from your room and noticed that the living room is empty and you sighed out while slowly sat on the floor at a corner of the living room and after sitting in a crouched position for a few moments, tears slowly slipped down your cheeks and you sniffled a little.

After being in that state for half an hour, you went back to your room and took your hoodie. As you are taking it, Yongguk slowly opened his eyes as he heard clanking of hangers and also door opening. He went out and saw you walking towards the front door.

"Sooyoung? Where are you going this early?" Yongguk questioned as he looked at you, curious and you looked at him, confused. *Huh? There's someone here? Aren't i.. Always alone?* You thought as you have forgotten that you allowed Yongguk to stay over because of the same usual routine you always went through.

"Are you okay?" Yongguk asked as he walked closer towards you, closing the gap between the two of you and you nodded while looking down. Once there is only a few inches of space between the two of you, you suddenly hugged him, shocking him. "C-can you.. H-hold me.. F-for awhile?" You requested and he nodded, although not knowing what this scenario is.

"Have you calmed down?" He asked after a few minutes and you nodded as you separate yourself from him. "Choisonghamnida." You apologized while bowing ninety degrees as you regretted what you did just now. "It's okay but.. What happened and where are you going this early?" Yongguk asked, concerned and worried.

"I.. I had a nightmare. It's okay. It's the usual routine anyways." You said softly as you looked down. "Is it a very scary nightmare?" Yongguk asked and you nodded while still looking down and he smiled a gentle smile. "Then.. Want to.. Sleep with me? It might calm you down." Yongguk suggested and after some thinking, you rejected it since you don't like relying on people, especially someone you just met for a few times and also, you don't want to have any feelings for him.

"There's no harm in sharing a bed, right?" Yongguk asked and you unknowingly nodded again and you groaned as you are getting really tired of having your actions done first before your thinking. When you are lying beside him, your heart is beating at a fast rate and you can't help but feel nervous as this is your first time sleeping beside a male. "Nights." Yongguk said and went to sleep while you sighed out.

As you are about to sleep, your beating heart is stopping you, making you fully awake. As you turned to your side, you are met with Yongguk's body but as you are about to turn the other way, you felt his heart's stable beating and your heart slowly calmed down and you slowly went to sleep as well.