Reasons

"Sooyoung-ssi? I'm Yongguk. Can you open the door?" Yongguk asked after knocking on your apartment door while the rest stood behind him.

"Yongguk-ssi?" You said and all of them turned around to see you walking towards them from the elevator. "Wh-what are you doing here?" You asked, starting to feel a little nervous as there are alot of pair of eyes staring at you and you hurriedly looked down.

"Sooyoung i.. I have something to tell you." Yongguk said and you nodded while looking at him intently, waiting for him to speak. "I.. I.. I l-like you. So.. C-can you go out on a date wi-with me?" Yongguk finally pulled out his every ounce of energy to ask you and you looked down.

"I.. I.. I-i'm really flattered but.. I.. I can't accept it. Jeongmal choisonghamnida." You apologized and hurried to your apartment but Himchan grab hold of you before you can even enter the pin number.

"Why not? You must have your reasons for rejecting him, right?" Himchan asked and you looked down. "Because.. You'll come to hate me too." You answered softly but since the hallway is silent, it's loud enough for them to hear and when they turned to your direction, you have already shut yourself in your apartment.

*Because i like you which is why i don't want you to hate me.* You thought as you fall to the floor, your convenience food dropping to the floor as well. "Bbang, i'm really sorry for that." Himchan said and Yongguk looked at him. *But.. What did she mean by that sentence?* Yongguk wondered as he got dragged slightly by Himchan to the elevator.