No confidence

After rushing there with only taking your bag which consist your phone and wallet while your hand is holding his assignment, you noticed that it's already 5.30pm, half an hour before the due time.

*Now.. Which course is he in?* You wondered as you looked at the school's map and soon, you became confused. "Sooyoung?" Yongguk called as he tapped your shoulder, making you jump in shock and also fear.

"Oppa! You shocked me!" You shouted as you hold onto your chest. "What are you doing here?" Yongguk asked, curious after chuckling a little. "Ah.. Sowon passed me this." You said as you passed the assignment to Yongguk who took it from you. "Ah.. I really left it there." Yongguk said and you nodded. "Gomawo. For bringing this all the way here." Yongguk thanked as he ruffled your hair and you smiled shyly.

"Oh yeah, want to eat dinner together at the cafeteria after i pass this to the teacher?" Yongguk suggested. "Huh? Umm.." You said and he smiled. "Gwaenchanhayo, outsiders can eat in the cafeteria too. Wait for me outside my class." Yongguk said as he brought you along.

After passing the assignment to his teacher, he brought you to the cafeteria. After the two of you bought the food, both of you are eating when suddenly, two females walk up to your table.

"Yongguk-ah, who's she? Your dongsaeng?" A female asked and Yongguk chuckled. "Ani, my girlfriend." Yongguk answered, making you blush while his friends got a little shocked. As the four of you are eating, besides Yongguk and his friends who are charting away happily, female squeals could be heard and the two females groaned.

"Ah~ There he goes again.. Flaunting his looks everywhere." Their friend, Hana, said as all of you saw Himchan being surrounded by females. After a few minutes, Himchan sat beside Yongguk and a few students charged towards them, making it hard for Yongguk, you and his friends to eat lunch.

As Yongguk is talking with his friends about chemistry and about the human organs, the female students are still bothering them and Yongguk, being kind, entertained them a little. You are at the side, eating quietly when you saw them chatting and laughing comfortably, making you aware that he's someone out of your reach.

Once you ate finished, you slipped away easily as you have no presence whatsoever and after you returned the tray and cutleries, you walked away. "Guk-ah.. I thought your girlfriend is with you?" Himchan asked, confused as he returned back with his food. "Huh? Isn't she right-" Yongguk said half-way and went wide eyed as he saw that you are gone.

"Oh shit! Where is she?" Yongguk slightly shouted, panicked. "Yah! You should pay more attention to your girlfriend instead of science." Himchan chided and he sighed while shaking his head and Yongguk hurriedly ran off, looking for you.

*I knew he was different from me. He's popular, loved by everyone and he's so perfect so.. How can he date someone like me who is a shut-in, dull and invicible most of the time?* You thought while sighing as you sat on the bench near the school gates.

*Maybe.. It's best if.. We break up since we belong to different world. He should be with someone like him.* You thought and your tears unknowingly fall as the thought of breaking up with him hurts you like a million needles poking your heart.

As you are sobbing with your hands busying wiping away the tears which are always being replaced by new ones, you did not notice that a person is walking towards you. "Sooyoung." Yongguk said, shocking you as you hurriedly wiped away any tear stains and sniffed a little.

"Oppa.. Aren't you with your friends and Himchan-ssi?" You asked with a small smile, pretending you are okay. "Sooyoung.. What happened?" Yongguk asked as he raised an eye-brow while sitting beside you. "Hmm? It's nothing oppa." You lied but Yongguk is not convinced. "Yah, you might fool others with your acting but you can't fool me. And besides.. I saw you crying. Now.. Tell me why you are crying." Yongguk said in a gentle tone and you sighed out while looking down.

"Oppa.. Let's.. Break up." You said and Yongguk sighed out. "What are you worrying about now? I told you, didn't i? Unless you give me a proper reason, i will not break up with you." Yongguk said with a determined tone. "Oppa.. You are not suited to be with someone like me who is a shut-in, stupid, dull and ugly. You should be with someone like your friend, Jieun-ssi, who is pretty, popular and smart."

"Mwo?! Why would you say that all of a sudden?" Yongguk said, shocked that you would say something like that. "It's not all.. Of a sudden. I always knew that we are total opposite. There are other females better suited for you, right? So.. Why me?" You said your honest feelings and Yongguk ruffled your hair.

"Yeah sure, there are always females surrounding me and Channie but it's only because Channie's popular and that people only know who i am but if i'm not that well-known, people wouldn't gather around me. They just like my social status, which i don't even give a damn about but you.. You are different Sooyoungie. You like me for me and not my social status and you even stood up for me and my friends. You are irreplaceble Sooyoung-ah. Now you know why i can't break up with you?" Yongguk said and you are already a crying mess.

"Pabo.. Crying silently again. You can lean on me, you know." Yongguk said as he saw you crying while covering your face with your hands. He wiped away your tears and hugged you while patting your head.