Future plans?

A month passed and to your surprise, your maths have drastically improved and you are ecstatic. As you are at home watching anime, your phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" You answered. "Sooyoung-ah? Busy now? Want to have lunch with us?" Yongguk invited you and you agreed since you haven't eaten and it has also been quite some time since you saw Yongguk's friends, aside from Himchan.

When you reached their usual family restaurant, you saw that they are already there. "Sooyoung! It's been so long since i saw you! How are you?" Daehyun literally shouted and Youngjae hurriedly placed his hand over his best friend's mouth to keep his voice down.

"Yah.. You do know that you are bothering others, right?" Youngjae questioned and Daehyun just cheekily smiled while you sat beside Yongguk. "Oh yeah, you are in your third year already, right? Oh man.. The stress." Daehyun groaned and Youngjae elbowed him. "Have you chosen a university or college? Jonguppie is coming to my university." Youngjae said and you shrugged your shoulders.

"I'm still.." You muttered and Yongguk patted your head encouragingly. "Why not go to hyung's university then?" Jongup suggested and both Daehyun's and your eyes almost popped out of it's socket. "Yah. Hyung's studying in Seoul University. You must be super smart like Jae to get in, pabo." Daehyun said and you nodded your head.

"But.. Have you thought of what course you want to take?" Youngjae asked as he looked at you and you shook your head while looking down. "Hmm.. That's tricky then." Himchan spoke up and you looked at him. "What course did all of you take?" You asked.

"Yonggukkie hyung took science and psychology and surprisingly, Himchannie hyung took psychology. Daehyunnie chose business and the same goes for me and Jonguppie. Junhongie wants to go for dance which we are all against." Youngjae said and you nodded.

After eating and hung out for a few hours, all of them went off, leaving you alone with Yongguk. "Oppa.. Am i.. Weird for not having any dreams or future plans?" You questioned while looking down and Yongguk patted your head. "You can take your time, there's still a few months left." Yongguk said and you smiled slightly while thanking him.