Abhigya History

Starting at Abhis Dadis death.... Abhi didn't throw Pragya out or blame her, he sought comfort from her. This part will start from after the last rites of Dadi.

Mehra house

Aliya:  This is all your fault Pragya, if you had not gone, Dadi would not have followed you. YOU ARE BADLUCK FOR THIS FAMILY, and you have no rights to stay here.

The entire hall was quiet. Pragya and Abhi stood Numb listening to Aliyahs rants while Tanu stood by smirking

Tanus mind:  Wow Aliyah you are making my job easy, now Abhi will fall into my web and he will throw Pragya out.

Tanu: Aliyah is right Abhi, (fake tears) because of this Pragya, Dadi is not here with us today.

Purab: What the hell are the 2 of you saying. When did either you or Aliyah ever show any care for Dadi.

ENOUGH.... Abhi shouted.

But Bhai... Aliyah.

ABHI glared. Aliyah went silent.

Abhi: Everything that ever goes wrong in this house is Pragyas fault, No one else ever takes accountability for their actions, How many times will you Aliyah and you Tanu blame Pragya for all the sins the two of you commit. If their are murderers in this house then its the two of you, do you think we all forgot Aliya how you tried to kill Bulbul and Pragya on a number of occasions.

Pragya: Suniye...

Abhi: No Fuggie, not today. These two manipulate and use our emotions against us and its enough now. How can they blame you for Dadis death, when you loved her more than anyone else in this house, it was you who gave her joy, you who took care of her medication and diet. No one else in this house ever did anything for her.

Tanu, yoy stand here with your fake tears acting like you cared about my Dadi, weren't you the one who wanted me to be away from my family when you tried to pass of Nikhils child as mine, so now where did concern come from. Why are you still in this house anyway, we have no relationship. So stay out of this.

Aliya, Im tired of this, you never look in the mirror,its always easy for you to blame others but when will you think about all that you have done. All you ever gave to Dadi was pain when she questioned how she failed in her upbringing of you, yet you want to stand
Here and point fingers at my wife, when she is the only reason why I allowed you to live here.

Enough is enough, Pragya went to save me, how is it her fault if she was misled, its obvious that Simonika had help from someone in this house, and there only two people here who is capable of evil and that is you Tanu and you Aliya.

Aliya stood  there numb, this is one time where she wasnt involved and to think how little her brother thought of her somewhere within her it pinched.

Tanu started sweating nervously, thinking how could Abhi know, why isnt he falling in my trap this time. What does this Pragya have that I lack, urgh.

ABHI: So now i have made a decision,  everyone around me has always been with me because of my success and my money except for Pragya and her family and Purab.  My wife deserves all the happiness in the world which she will never get in this house. So this is my decison.  Raj Bhaiya have you done what I asked ?

RAJ: Yes Abhi but please think about this one more time.

ABHI: Nai Bhai, its time.  From today Pragya, Purab, Bulbul and I will leave this house, I have taken some money which we will use to start our lives, this house and everything else I have transferred to Raj Bhaiya,Akash and Aliya. As of today we are leaving, this is the only way that my wife, my saali , my brother and I will be happy. I have nothing against anybody but I can no longer live in a place where my wife does not get the respect she deserves, since the day we married, these two chudails have never let us have a moment of peace. Thats my final decison.