Patriarch

As everyone got busy with their work. Pragya returned to her home office, thinking back to her brief encounter with her father, she wished time had stood still, she was always Daddys princess and lately she seemed to miss him more, the investigation into their fathers death was still ongoing as Pragya had struggled to believe that her sisters would not know that their Dad was sick, and there were no medical records of his illness which to her was a mystery, the fact that her entire family was now together and happy and their enemies kept at bay made it a bitter pill to swallow knowing that their father was not apart of this united family and it was truly incomplete without him. Engrossed in thought she didn't hear her sisters enter,

Disha: " Di tum tik ho".

Pragya looked up surprised: " Haan I'm okay, you all here, is there a problem ".

Shristi: " Offo Di, there's no problem but you know na Abhi Jiju is busy stressing about you"

Pragya smiled at this as her she thought of her husbands concern for her.

Pragya: " I'm okay choti, I'm just missing Papa".

Preeta:" Haan di mein bhi, I have been having lots of thoughts about papa too".

Bulbul looked sad as she had last seen her father when she was a child at least her sisters saw them when they were older. The others noticed this and decided to change the subject.

Disha: " You know what we need is a sisters night ".

Shristi: " Haan, we can watch movies and have lots of fun".

At that time Abhi and the other guys came in .

Abhi: " Wah, here I sent them to check on my wife and they busy making plans to keep her away from me, very bad saali".

Purab: " Kyu Bhai, let them be nah, at least I will have few hours of quiet without Bulbul singing in my ear".

Bulbul in attack mode: " Kya, I sing and make noise, you are always chasing behind me never giving me a moments peace".

Purab: " Oh hello, anytime I am away for a short while you will come find me".

Bulbul: " NO You do that".

Purab: " TUM".

Everyone else: " Hum"

Purbul looked at them and got embarrassed but Purab smiled seeing that his wife's face now was smiling again, he had noticed her sadness when they walked in and he hated seeing her like that.

Karan: " I think we should have a sisters and Husband's movie night ".

Pragya: " No. We will have antakshari Nighy and we will all play as a family, boys vs girls what say".

Rishabh: " Haan Pragya Bhabi, I think this is best idea".

Everyone: " BHABI".

Sameer: " Haan Bhai, how does Pragya Di become your Bhabi".

Rishabh: " Woh kya hain na, Abhi Bhai is like my brother, so his wife will be my Bhabi hain na".

Abhi looked a bit emotional, his own sister didn't ever show him any appreciation but here he found family in strangers all because of his Fuggy, he hugged Rishabh.

Abhi: " Haan this is right".

Kritika: " Okay if all relations talk is finished let go prepare for game night"

Arjun: " Oh Oh Mrs Arora , yoy are in a big rush to lose".

Kritika: " kya, we won't lose, My preeta Bhabi has an amazing voice and Pragya di, shes married to a Rockstar so she knows all his tricks".