Destination...

We ended the previous chapter where the evils boarded their flight and arrived in Goa.

While Prithlyn checked into the hotel and Talia were on the look out for Abhigya and Purbul... but none of the 2 evil duos were able to get even a glimpse of
Them, but they couldn't tired from their journey. They decided to call it a night and begin their search the next day.

Meanwhile our couples and their family  boarded their flights and arrived at their destination and were ecstatic to begin their holiday. 

Shristi: " Wow Di, South Africa, amazing".

Pragya smiled and smirked when she looked at Arjun.

Flashback: The Plan.

Pragya:" Arjun heres what you going to do, you are going to book seats on a flight to Goa in our names, and book us into a hotel".

Arjun:" But Di, commercial flights, they will find out where we going" .

Pragya: " That my dear brother is the point".

Arjun agreed and left to book the flights and the hotels.

Day of the holiday: 1 hour before the flight

Pragya called Arjun to the home office:

Pra: " Arjun , change the names on the booking to all our servants, the 5 cars arranged for the morning flight will transport them to the airport, they all going on a bonus trip.

Pragya waited until he was done then continued.

Pragya: " Good, now arrange for our private jet and 5 cars to transport us to the airport."

While Prithlyn and Taliya were checking into the hotel in Goa, the Arora,Mehra,Luthra and Khannas all got into the prepared vehicles which drove them directly onto the tarmac of the airport, where the families boarded the private jet to South Africa to enjoy their holiday.

When they were  all seated Pragya smirked...

Pragyas Mind:  I knew the minute those tickets were booked you 4 would have found out and follow us and you played right into my hands, now no one knows where we have really gone cos all our 5 jets are flying to 5 different places. Not only will you. Be in a different location but a completely different country happy hunting...

End of flashback.

Arjun looked at his sister, sometimes he wondered if he was the one with the investigator brain or his sister, before they boarded their flight his spys had reported that the enemies had checked into the hotel in Goa already. If there was one thing, his sisters mind was sharp.

The families

During the 21 hour flight of the family slept, all were curious as to where their holiday destination would be.

When they landed 5 Vehicles picked them up at drove them to the Beach side mansion on the beautiful shores of Cape Town....