SHERLYN PRITHVI MALHOTRA MALIK

The non wedding party arrived back at the Luthra house...

Kareena walked in followed by  Mahira 👹 and Ramona and Karan. They all stood at the doorway in shock at the scene in front of them ...

😱😱😱😱😮😮😮😳😳😳😳😳

KAREENA: SHERLYN!!!!! 😡😡

SHERLYN:  Welcome,  welcome old cow.😌😏

KB: What is this nonsense? And what did you just call me ?

SHE: Leave that... tell me how was the wedding, Mahira 👹 Where's you Sindhur?( please mind the spelling i mean Kumkum😬😬) .

KB: Sherlyn, I am asking you a question, what is this? Why is this Prithvi here? 😡😡😡.

Meanwhile The Aroras arrive with Rishabh and Rakhi...

Karan approached his mother who raises her hand stopping him 🤚. He looks down disappointed.

SHE: Oh its a party, never the less, it will save me time from repeating myself.

Everyone glared at her 😠😠.

SHE: Bua you were so happy to make me your daughter in law 😌😌... Welcoming your doom with so much love... ☺☺☺.

RISH: Sheryln...😡😡.

SHE: OH PLEASE RISHABH LUTHRA, I DON'T HAVE TO ACT ANYMORE.
SO YOU WANT TO KNOW "BUA"(extra sweetly)...
THIS IS ME CELEBRATING WITH MY HUSBAND. 

KB: 😱
KARAN: 😳😮😏

SHE: YES MY MARRIAGE TO RISHABH ISNT LEGAL BECAUSE I AM ALREADY...

MRS SHERLYN PRITHVI MALHOTRA...

ALL THIS DRAMA WAS TO TRAP THIS LUTHRA FAMILY...TCH TCH TCH, DONT LOOK SO SHOCKED, REVENGE, AND OH EASY IT WAS TO FOOL YOU ALL.
YOU KAREENA WITH YOUR CLASS REQUIREMENT YOU MADE IT SO EASY FOR ME TO TURN YOU AGAINST THIS PREETA WHO ALWAYS TRIED TO SAVE YOU ALL. CONFUSED LET ME EXPLAIN.

SHE:  7years ago on the day of my wedding straight after my wedding with Punnu baby ( Preeta and Karan share a painful eyelock.) This Rishabh Luthra had my husband arrested on drug charges and fraud, from that moment onwards all i have wanted to see was the destruction of the Luthras. So Punnu baby and i concocted a plan, I was too get married to this Luthra and get all the property on my name but  this Rishabh went gaga for Preeta, and she came in the way saving the Luthras every time, so Punnu went to the Aroras and got engaged to Preeta,  but still that didnt stop her from saving you all...

She went to explain about the fire at the hall. About planning to kill Mahesh, about theft and the drug charges, fake molestation case against Karan, how she threatened Preeta by kidnapping her mother, about the bomb  in Rakhis purse and about  morphed photos, about  Janki aunty finding out and  their plans to kill her. How she and Mahira joined hands plotting against Preeta, leaving her in the fire, pushing her in front of the truck, pushing Mahesh of the stairs.
( Karan looked at Preeta, guilty. Tears rolling down their faces, their eyes filled with pain, two souls who were pawns in a game, manipulated and used against each other).