Growing Bonds and.... 😮😮😮

*** The scene starts with the sisters all coming to together for some support after showing everyone there rooms.

Preeta was sitting in the family room, thinking about everything that had happened.

PKL POV:

So much has happened over the last few months, todays biggest shock was Prithviji, How could i have been so foolish, wait why am i still respecting him Daadi Waala Bakra 😅😅, Shristi and Karan warned me, even my own instincts when I felt uncomfortable with him, but Why!!!  why am I being punished ? Is being good a bad thing ?

And wait what did Sherlyn and AJ bhai mean by Rishabhji has feelings for me, we have only ever been friends right ? Maybe they were mistaking our friendship has something more,  I have never seen Rishabh ji as more than a very good friend. Yes we are just good friends and Sherlyn was being her mad self. 🙄🙄🙄

And Mahiurah👹👹 and her mother, what was my enmity with them, I didnt force Karan to marry me, how was that my fault, How can anyone stoop so low just for money and luxury ?  At first I thought Mahira was a good person and she was being manipulated😡😡😡 by Sherlyn but now shes a Crazy woman. 

We cant let them get away with this. We have to get them punished. Or they will always be after us.

And Kareena aunty,  urgh that woman and her idiotic thoughts on Status, alot of this could have been avoided if she never placed value on money and status, obnoxious woman. 🙄🙄🙄.

Ma, why should she be in this position now, Please God help her get well soon.

.... Karan , I wish you had faith in me, was our faith and trust so weak, did our friendship mean so little, that you went to such an extent to hurt. How could you forget what we shared, how could you forget how we fought together and stood together, why Karan, if only you trustef me instead of those stupid morphed pictures, our families would not be in this position, our friendship would not be shattered,  if only you understood me but I cant forgive you, the pain and hurt you caused, the disappointment and disrespect my family had to face because of you its unforgivable 😡😭😡😭.

PRA:  "Pree baba "

PKL: " Di, Disha Di, Bulbul, Shri, is everything okay, did you need something.

Pra: " No baba, we just thought to have a little sister time, Your Jijus , Rishabhji , AJ  and Sameer decided to spend some guy time"

All the sisters came into their space and settled comfortably.

BU: "PreeDi, are you okay, you were lost in your own world when we came in."

PKL: " Yes pyaare choti , I am absolutely fine. Just thinking through todays events. "

Pra: " Preeta , I know that you have been through alot in these last few months, but now you are not alone, all your sisters are with you, we will be beside you every step of the way."

PKL: " Yes Di, I know just yesterday and today  were a bit emotional, I am really stressed about Ma. "

DD: " Maasi will be fine soon, dont worry we will all make sure of it".

The sisters smiled.

Pra: " Choti, you are very quiet were are you lost"

Shri: * daydreaming " Sameer " 😍😍😍😊😊.

Pra/ DD/PKL/ BU: " KYA"... 😅😅😳😳😯😮.

Shri:" Huh I mean 😰, mortal Kombat. shorty beat me"