Downfall

Pragya was awake early as she had to see to her twins as soon as she had fed they went right back to sleep she put them back into the nursery and thought to make herself some tea.

She walked down to the kitchen and noticed the cold War as on one side stood Rishabh and the Other Disha however they both said not  word to each other sighing she walked in.

Pragya: " Good morning"..

Rishabh: " Morning Bhabi, you up early".

Disha: " Morning Di, did you need something".

Pragya: " Just making some tea, the twins were up early they just went back to sleep and you too, why so early".

Rishabh: " Yes Bhabi, disha couldn't sleep so we came to start with breakfast early" he said nervously.

The truth was that they were hardly speaking to each other and everytime they did speak they argued. Disha was refusing to listen and had convinced herself that Rishabh loved her cousin sister.

Pragya: " Disha is everything okay. You look so pale and un well should I call a doctor".

Pragya was concerned her sister looked unwell and exhausted she well understood her turmoil doubting your husband was a terrible feeling she had already been there something had to be done and soon.

Disha: " I'm fine Di, maybe I will have this tea and take a short walk, the fresh air will help".

Pragya nodded.

They all had their tea in silence when Disha opted to go out and walk , Rishabh after discussing with Pragya decided to follow at a distance incase the cloud of Sherlyn harmed Disha.

Disha walked along the garden path taking in the morning silence when ahead of her in the path she noticed a snake and she froze momentarily as she slowly took steps backwards the sprinklers turned on and she was about to lose her balance when a pair if arms caught her the sudden movements causing the snake to hiss and slither toward them at the same time Rishabh noticed that the maid had just opened the door to their left he picked Disha up and rushed into the door closing it behind them startling the maid, as Rishabh explained the maid rushed inform the Gardener to check the garden and get rid of the snake.

Meanwhile someone else who was watching all this fumed in frustration as again her plans went wrong.

Pragya who had noticed all this on her office cameras knew that they could not wait and Sherlyn had to be removed and now. She picked up the phone and made a call.

In the meantime the rest of the household had begun to stir,

Karan woke to the sunrays shining on his face he tried to move but there was a weight dug into his chest he looked down to see his wife cuddling into him so the sun didn't disturb her eyes, he smiled at how absolutely gorgeous she looked in that moment, he was everyday grateful that she had forgiven him even though some of his actions were very unforgivable but his Babydoll had a big heart and that's why her tears stung his heart and apart of him was upset with his Bhabi that she would misunderstand Preeta the way she did,  he knew his brother was for a short while infatuated with Preeta and he also knew that his brother realised he didn't love her as a man loves his wife but as a best friend and he respected Preeta as his sister in law and best friend amd Disha knowing what Sherlyn had done how she created misunderstanding in their lives was still choosing to believe Sherlyn he sighed in frustration, which caused Preeta to wake,

Preeta: " So much frustration so early in the morning Mr Husband. Is not good for your health".

Karan : " How can I be frustrated when I wake up to the most beautiful woman in the world in my arms"