Wedding Preparations

Recap: The Luthras got back their property and the Aroras and Luthras return to the The Arora mansion..

Everyone gathered in the living area as the servants served them tea and snacks.

There was a general aura of joy and relief in the air.

Pragya: " So now that we have resolved the more pressing issues, we have 2 weddings to plan, they are a month overdue now".

Sarla: " Haan Beta, you are right, I will call the pAndit to come give us auspicious times"
Turning a bit emotional she looked towards Shristi, her youngest child her little baby who would soon be a bride her eyes turned misty.

The five Arora girls noticed this and all went to their mother engulfing her in hugs.

Shristi: " even after I'm married I will still be your baby na mamma. "

Preeta: " Hey you can't cause now Ma is being promoted to Nani. She will have two new babies".

Shristi pouted and the rest laughed.

Everyone in the room admired the group. They were rich, esteemed, well respected but even then they didn't let go of Their love for each other, the common things of the world, enmity and greed and wealth didn't matter to them as much as each other. And that seriously was a bond to be admired, because misunderstanding never had room to grow in their bond built from love and trust for each other, these were the fundamental elements that the Luthras and Mehras lacked, they viewed life thinking that being rich made you entitled, their views were clouded by judgement of others, they were unable to understand simple human kindness, one which they were now witnessing.

Rockstar Dadi watched her daughter in law and granddaughters, her Son would have been so proud of his family today, his little girls who had grown into amazing woman and each of them ready to go to their own homes. She smiled.

Arjun said : " Oh hello, in this whole party, I'm the pet, I mean I have 5 sisters but they only have one Bhai, right ma."

Sarlama: " Off course my son you are the baby".

Pragya: " Yes , yes but my Bhai is my baby before everyone else" she pulled his cheeks.

Arjun: " Ah Di, really I'm grown now" he blushed.

Everyone laughed.

The pandit arrived and gave them all the dates.

The preparations for the wedding were to begin, the dates were set for the pending nuptials to begin in 3 days, the entire household had excitement and nervousness in the air.

Pragyas home office...

Arjun: " Di I assume that we are here to talk about security"?

Pragya: " Yes, as much as Some of our enemies are taken care of, we still have a few thorns in our side, Mahira for one has be quiet but for how long she will remain so I can't speculate."

Arjun:" Yes but we have our men trailing her, we know everything she does, we have men on Aaliya as well, and according to Sid, Sherlyn is in a state of depression, she sits staring into space".

Pragya: " That makes her all the more dangerous. Sherlyn is a woman scorned, she was led by a false love that caused her to act against her common nature, in doing so she lost her child and everyone close to her, some people retaliate, apart of her could hold Pree responsible for her misery, that is my main concern.

Arjun: " I have tripled security at the mansion and all our enterprises, 4 guards are assigned to every couple placed in 2 different cars. They are trained to blend into the crowd."