Planting the seed of Doubt

Sherlyn was fuming, her rage barely contained.

" How dare she, who does she think she is to speak to me this way,  I will destroy this family starting with Mrs Rishabh Luthra."

After a very drama filled morning and lunch Disha decided to take a walk to calm her mind and heart. The news of her pregnancy as well as the shadow of Sherlyn weighed heavy on her heart, she was ecstatic that she was going to be a mom but she was afraid of what Sherlyns presence would mean in her marriage as she walked the breeze calmed her she took a seat under a tree enjoying the peaceful bliss only nature could provide.

She suddenly felt a presence beside her she looked to find Sherlyn sitting there.

Sherlyn: " You are Disha right, Rishabhjis new wife, congratulations " she smiled a bit too sweetly.

Disha:" Thank you".

Sherlyn: " I'm sorry about this situation, I wont interfere, I just need to get better"

Disha: " Hmm".

Sherlyn: " Honestly I didn't expect that Rishabhji would marry one of Preetas sisters , especially considering how he feels about Preeta".

Disha looked at Sherlyn wondering what she was trying to get at while Sherlyn smirked mentally.

Sherlyn: " I mean Preeta was his first love and why wouldn't she be, shes beautiful and enchanting, kind and caring, maybe if I didn't play with their lives Rishabh would have been with the love of his life Preeta, but well he's married to you now, I hope you both stay together happily. I Should go, nice meeting you" she walked away smirking.

Dishas mind was working, she came here to get peace but now she has more turmoil, could it be true. She walked back to the house where she saw Rishabh and Preeta standing there".

Preeta noticed Disha: " di we were just looking for you, the pharmacy has sent your vitamins, here let me tell which you need to take in the morning and which you must take at night"

Disha: " There's no need. You don't worry I will read the labels, give those to me" she pulled the meds and walked away .

Leaving a shocked Rishabh and Preeta behind, Preetas eyes brimmed with tears,

Preeta: " I will see you later Jiju".

Karan who had noticed the exchange went after his wife.

Karan: " Babydoll, wait"

Preeta: " wo Karan I'm just going to the kitchen to prepare a snack for Pragya Di and Jiju, they didn't come down na ".

Karan: " Really, so why are there tears in your eyes, I saw everything Babydoll you don't have to hide your pain from me"

She turned and hugged Karan, her tears rolling down her cheek unchecked now.

Preeta: " I don't understand, why would Di speak to me like that, we have never any issues between us, did I do something "