Aaliya Mehra Thakkur

While Abhi went to the kitchen to get food to feed his sister, Pragya went into see her and comfort her,

Aaliya: " Bhabi , Im sorry this is all my fault, if I wasn't so evil to you and Bulbul maybe I wouldn't suffer this fate" she cried.

Pragya exchanged a look with Bulbul and then went over and hugged her.

Pragya: " Don't worry Aaliya, everything will work out as it should, your Bhai is here na".

Abhi returned and fed his sister lovingly, all this was watched by the Arora siblings, no one could deny that she was abused but as they watched the scene before them they felt a sudden sense of foreboding, as though all was not what it seemed. Purab who had always stood by his brother like friend was afraid that he was making the same mistake again by blindly trusting his sister. As he looked at his Pragya Di, he noticed her face to be expression less. But her eyes told a story of their own.

Abhi patted his sister to sleep before they all stepped out of the room.

Abhi: " I will kill that bloody Neel, how dare he hurt my sister" he fisted his hands.

Purab and pragya calmed him down, they all decided to spend the night at the Mehra mansion which made the Daasis very happy but Mithali and Taiji were afraid that this would mean that Pragya would come back and take over again and they cursed Aaliya for her drama.

They did not understand that Pragya was not the meek Mehra Bahu they all seemed to think she was. She was Raghuveer Aroras heiress, a self made woman who had mansions all over the world, mansions next to which you Mehra Mansion would look like nothing less than and ordinary house.

Abhi went once more to sit with his sisters and the Arora sisters with the exception of Pragya who was listening very carefully to her brother in laws who had devised a plan of their own, she smiled thinking that her sisters were lucky to have such partners. When the couples and the Mehras retired to their rooms Arjun sat with his sister telling her about what his operatives had told him. She nodded at her brother and told him to get some rest.

She retired to her bedroom and awaited her husband but fell asleep, Abhi sat  beside his sister and watched her his mind deep in thought about his conversation with Bulbul earlier and for the first Time Abhisheik Mehra thought with a clear and calm mind. He woke up and returned to his room to find his wife asleep in an uncomfortable position on the couch he picked her up and placed her on the bed and got in beside her she snuggled into him smiling, he looked at his wife and promised that this time he would do right by her first.

The next morning, Abhi woke up and went to find Purab, he told him somethings and then they both went downstairs to the table for breakfast, as they sat down they noticed Aaliya coming to join them.
Everyone ate in silence when each of the luthras said they have to leave.

Aaliya: " Bhai, you not leaving right, you will stay here with me".

Abhi: " Aaliya , I have to go".

Aaliya: " No Bhai please I need you".

Abhi looked at his sister,

Abhi: " I am not leaving you , just returning to our home , I will come check on you ".

Aaliya looked worried she thought this would work and her brother would be back under her spell  and she would manipulate him again.

Aaliya showing her true colors stood up angrily and said:
" This is all your fault, you always come between my brother and I,  again he is choosing a middle class woman over me" .

Everyone else looked shocked except pragya,abhi and purab.

Abhi: " So your act didn't last very long did it Aaliya".

Aaaliya: " Bhai, I just"

Abhi: " No this time I will speak and you will listen, Arjun" he called.

And Arjun entered with Neel beside him and Mona.
Aaliyas face turned pale.

Abhi: " You see my dear sister, I'm learning a few things from my wife, have you ever heard of Raghuveer Arora. "

Aaliya looked a bit confused : " Yes who hasn't he created the largest conglomerate In the world, but what has he got to do with this conversation.".

Abhi: " First I need to clear your misunderstanding of my wife before she became Mrs Pragya Abhishek Mehra, she was Ms Pragya Raghuveer Arora".

Aaliyas eyes widened as realization dawned on her face, that the bespectacled woman they had thought was weak and could be easily tarnished was the heiress to the largest fortune in most of the world.

Abhi smirked as he watched his sister turn pale: " Next coming to your " abusive marriage" you see Neel after a lengthy conversation with my wife was all for making your marriage work, but you my dear sister are too self centered to do anything that doesn't benefit you and you alone. So you actually hired someone to beat you up and then tried to manipulate me again, let me guess next you would have caused a rift between my wife and I, keeping me away from my children and then try to emotionally blackmail me into getting you Purab, that was your plan right".

All the color drained from Aaliyas face, she didn't expect her brother to lay out her plan exactly as it was.

Abhi: " I have known for a while that the person behind Bulbuls accident was you, I just want to know why are you so against your own brothers happiness, why are you so selfish that you cannot see that the only person who makes me happy is Pragya and the only person that makes Purab happy is Bulbul. Are you so vile that you enjoy the pain of others , have Daadi and I failed so much in giving you concrete values. Well no more Aaliya, no more. Sid, arrest her on multiple counts of attempted murder and kidnapping and false allegations against her husband for abuse."

Aaliya was stunned, she didn't expect that her brother will finally close her off, she had finally gone to far. She looked around the room and saw everyone look at her in disgust.

Sid came foward and handcuffed her and took her away.

Abhi: " Mithali bhabi and Taiji, I left this house and have no plans to return however I am taking my Daasis with me this time, you see I know whats been happening here, and I won't allow it, I worked hard to give the woman who raised me a better life not to be servants to selfish and greedy woman like yourselves.

And with that Robin came down with the belongings of both Daasis and they all left to the Arora mansion.