Mending Fences

** Story starts from all the girls returning to the living area after making snacks.

The abbreviations will be as follows:
ABHIGYA- AB & Pra
PREERAN- TKL & PKL
PURBUL- PU & BU
SHRISHMEER- Sam & Shri
DISHRISH- DD & Rish
RAKHI- RM
KAREENA- KB
LUTHRA DADI- LD
ARORA DADI- RD( ROCKSTAR DADI)
JANKI- JA
KRIJUN- Kri & Arj

Everyone helps themselves to snacks....

LD: "Preeta, puttar, I should seek your forgiveness, I  let you down when you needed me and supported  the wrong, for that I am very sorry"🙏🙏🙏

PKL:  " Dadi, its not your fault the situation was such, you dont need to ask forgiveness, you are elder to me" 😘😘

LD: " Bless you Child" 😍☺

LD: " you didnt tell me that you knew my favorite rockstar" 😁😁

PKL: * giggles*  " Yes Dadi, this is Abhi Jiju and my elder sister Pragya di"  pointing to Abhigya.

Abhighya: 🙏🙂🙂

PKL:  pointing to disha." This my cousin sister but no less than my own sister, Disha Di"

DD: *Blushing* 🙏

PKL: pointing to PURBUL" This is my 3rd sister shes 3 years younger to me Bulbul and my Jiju Purab.

PURBUL: 🙂🙏

PKL: " And our Jalli, Shristi, you know and  that's Arjun Bhai, our childhood friend"

ARJ: 🙂🙏
SHRI: 😁.

LD: " You didnt tell us you had other sisters "

Pra: " Haan Dadi, our parents split up when we were very young, Bulbul and I grew up with Ma and Preeta and Shristi with Papa. Its only after Papa died, that we all got together again" pragya explained with a smile and some tears.

This house was our grandfathers, which he left to the 4 of us, Disha has been taking care of it while we were all separated. "

Rish: " Pragyaji , how did you find out about Sherlyn, Prithvi and Mahira"

AB: " I will tell you, After Preeta got back from the hospital she called us to tell us about Sarla mas condition "

TKL: *CONFUSED* he interupted " Sarla Mas Condition " ??? 😟😟.

Abhi glared, he wasnt very happy with The Karan Luthra at the moment, but decided, this wasnt the time to tackle him, after all that had happened today...

AB: " Yes, Sarla Ma had a heart attack last night after Preeta and Shri returned from your house last night,  she went into a coma" he glared 🤨🤨🤨😶😶
" so we all decided to bring the girls, dadi , janki aunty and Sarla ma here, which is when Preeta told us everything that had happened" 😡😡 in a stern cold manner Abhi responded.

TKL looked down tears dripping down in guilt, another way his babydoll suffered because of him. 😔😔😭😭😢.
Abhi continued...

AB: " Fuggy" everyone looked at him in confusion, While Pragya gave him a *Really* look, " oops i mean Pragya called Arjun last night and gave him the details. He will tell you what he found out" .

ARJ: " Haan, Di asked me to investigate, the MALHOTRAs and the Khannas, I will start with the Khannas"

Mahira and Ramona Khanna, after they used up all  Rajesh Khannas money, tried getting rich husbands for Mahira, they first went to London where Mahira married,  Ajay Singh, she stole all his property and returned to India with her mother, where they lived a lavish life for a few years before they started running out of money, thats when they decided to visit Rakhi aunty and convince her to marry Mahira to Karan, unfortunately when they got here Karan was already married to Preeta, they used their manipulation to show Pree in the wrong light and convinve KB to get Mahiran married, but all their attempts on Pree's life didnt work, so they worked that against her and they joined hands with Prilyn. 🙄🙄.