Sticky situation...

The previous chapter ended with Prilyn fighting with each other.

Suddenly there was knock on the door.

Prithvi: " Mr Khanna, Please come".

Mr Khanna: " Ah Mr Prithvi, we need to know whats happening now, I have given you an extension for an extra month but still you have not made back the money, I am afraid that I cannot give you any more time".

Sherlyn: " Mr Khanna, I am Sherlyn, Prithvis wife, please give us one more week".

Mr Khanna: " Okay, just one more week, then O cannot give you anymore time as already I have been more than generous. "

Prithlyn: " Thank you so much".

And he left. Meanwhile Sherlyn was very mad at her Punnu baby she went to make some calls.

Prithvi Pov:  I have tried everything in this time,  but I was  unable to bring back clients, but no worries. Forget about the business, Haan I will get my Preeta ji and escape with her then this Sherlyn will be here to deal with Mr Khanna and I will be far away from her, But how to get my Preeta ji.

He sat down thinking when he noticed the newspaper, he smiled now he knew how to get Preeta, and tonight he will implement his plans. Prithviji ka Preetaji and Preetaji ka Prithvi (🙄🙄🙄)

Vin ,Ruchika and Preeran were getting dressed to attend a party, it was one for the cricket board, since some of the orphans that Vin treated were also getting awards, they were also invited.

The four of them left together and arrived at the party.

They were cheered for when they entered and many surrounded Karan for his autograph, but still he didn't leave his wifes side.

Everything at the party was going well. They all were ushered to the dance floor for a couples dance, Karan and Preeta danced and were lost in each other, it had been a while since they had a night out alone, it felt like old times, they were brought back by the applause and left the dance floor hand in hand.

Shiv: " Karan ,Good to see you again man, how have you been".

Karan: " Im good, oh yes meet my wife". He smirked

Shiv was shocked to see Preeta.

Shiv" Dr Preeta, you are Karans wife but you were Karans friends wife right".

Karan : " No we wanted to keep our marriage a secret so thats why"

While Karan and Shiv continued to speak, Preeta excused herself to get a glass of water. At the bar she met her fellow  colleague and got busy chatting with her, when a waiter gave her a note.