Meet the Khannas

In the last chapter Preeta was saved from Prithvi and he was captured to be sent to prison....

2 days later

Sherlyn is pacing,  for 2 days she has been trying to get ahold of Prithvi but no responses from either him or his brother. Now she is walking to his home office.

Sherlyn POV:  this Prithvi got me involved in this plan and now left me to deal with this problem, Prithvi Malhotra I swear Im going to kill you when I find you...

She opens the door and inside she looks at the files as they have less time in which to pay back the. Borrowed money, she notices a letter on the table, she opens it and begins to read...

My foolish Sherlyn Baby...

It was you sent me to Preetaji for marriage, so this is your fault after spending time with her I realised how much better she is than you, 😈😈😈. So now Im leaving you till you are with me you will be an obstacle in getting my true love, thats why i slowly fed you abortion medicine, because even your child was in my way.

Goodbye

Sherlyn was shattered to learn that the person who she sacrificed her life her, planned and plotted for. Even attempts at murder had cast her aside like used trash, she fell too her knees the letter falling from her hands.  As she realised that not only did he leave her alone but in debt , he had trapped her.

The sound of the phone ringing brought her to a stop , when she answered she was shocked and the phone fell to the ground. She was stuck now she had no one to turn too, her mother had disowned her and left the country and no one wanted to help her. She walked back to the lounge in a daze and collapsed on the couch lost in the darkness.

Meanwhile at the Arora mansion:

Robin was leading a man and woman into the conference room.  He knocked on the door and said .

Robin: " Pragya Di, your guests are here"  he opened the door let them in and left to prepare snacks.

Pragya stood up and rushed to the woman hugging her tight and then hugging the man, the other sisters Abhi and Arjun also did the same.

Pragya: " KK, how are you, Im so glad to see you".

KK: " Im good, sorry we tried not keep contact until the plan was completed."

Pragya: " I know, so tell me we all set".

KK: " Yes we all done, paperwork is all in, you just need to read and sign it and then we all sorted, the attorneys have checked it and everything is legal and above board, and a warrant of arrest is also issued".

Arjun: " Well done KK, you have been a great help to us".

Kk: " its nothing what Pari has done for us this was a small ask."

Pragya smiled while...

Purab: " Can someone tell us whats going on "

Pragya: " Haan sorry, Please meet my very good friends Mehek and Shaurya Khanna." ( sorry im a big fan of Mehrya and also I needed a throw off😬😬🤭🤭)

" ( sorry im a big fan of Mehrya and also I needed a throw off😬😬🤭🤭)