Exposed

Arjun was angry at the people responsible for harming his Di....

Preeta: " So Bhai tell us who is responsible for this".

Purab: " Haan, tell us why have they not been arrested as yet".

Everyone looked to Arjun for an answer, and his phone rang.

Arjun: " Yes, is it done".

Arjun paused for the answer. 

Arjun: " Alright start, we are leaving now".

Arjun ended the call.

Arjun:" Di are you feeling upto a short drive ".

Abhi:" Kya, Arjun what do you mean, where will you take Fuggy."

Pragya: " Suniye calm down, Arj this is because you have those responsible right , and thats why they not with the police ".

Arjun:" Haan Di, and Jiju Im not just taking Di, we are all going ".

Pragya: " Fine, we will meet downstairs in 10 minutes, listen everyone if the elders ask where we going, just say we taking a drive for some air".

Everyone agreed.

They drove for about 15 minutes then entered a building surrounded by forestry, The building looked well preserved and well kept even if it was a bit aged, it looked like an old family home.

They exited their vehicles and as they approached they saw cameras on the exterior and 2 bulky men dressed in suits with earpieces at the entrance, the men nodded at Pragya and Arjun and opened the door, the rest of them were a bit confused as to what  was going on but no one voiced it as their sister had warned them all not go ask any questions and they would get answers later on.

They were led past a well kept lounge area, seated in lounge they noticed 2 police officers, they went to a lift at the end of the hall, that was surprisingly large enough to carry all of them, the lift took them into a basement area that was lit only with a few lamps on the walls, they heard screams from the middle of the room, each one were drawn towards their partners hands taking it a bit scared while Kriti went closer to her brothers as Arjun and Pragya were leading them. 

Arjun went to the wall and flipped a switch, the room illuminated they noticed a man and a woman tied to the chair a man standing over them with a bucket in his hands he looked at them when he noticed the lights.

Purbul and Abhi had a look of shock on their faces while the rest were a bit confused.

Abhirab: " Raj Bhaiya , Nikhil" they said in shock.

The woman looked up with a look of relief.

Woman: " Thank God, please help me".

A man walked towards them who this far was un noticed.

Man: " They are not here to help you but to punish you".

Sidharth Khuranna: Head Of Indian Crime division, close friends with Pragya and Arjun. Is very protective of Pragya and knows of her sisters, he was away on a mission and only recently returned. Will be helping behind the scenes...

Pragya: " Sid, when did you get back " she went to him hugging him.

Abhi walked to them seperating them.

Abhi: " Excuse me, why are you hugging my wife: he said with a bit of jealousy ".

Sid smirking: " She was my Pari, long before she was your wife".