Some people never learn

The newly wedded couples all returned from the exotic honeymoons, each couple looking blissful and eyes shining with joy.

They distributed their gifts to everyone and were eagerly awaiting their sisters return from the office, it was true they were happily married but they were still dreading that soon they would leave to the Luthra mansion and that made them slightly apprehensive, they had become so accustomed to being together with their Di and knowing they would be moving broke their hearts a bit.

The Luthra brothers looked at their wives sensing their apprehension.

At the Arora Empire Pragya sat in her office listening to what her brother was telling her, she sighed, she had been a tad optimistic that it would change but obviously she was wrong, maybe she had to learn that some people just never learn and to win we have to play by their rules.

She looked at her brother and explained the next steps, she knew this had to be done to save her family, she placed her hands on her baby bump, she had to protect her children.

Arjun and Pragya then left to their mansion eager to return as their family would all be back today.

As Pragya opened the door to the Arora mansion she was engulfed in a hug by all her sisters at once, Sarla looked at her daughters and her eyes turned moist, maybe she had been unfair, she had placed a huge responsibility on Pragya from a very young age and her daughter never once complained she always did what was best for everyone else as much as her heart beamed with pride for her amazing daughter it also hurt that Pragya never had what one would call a normal childhood. She was always expected to be the strong one, to first protect her sisters and later on Arjun.

Preeta: " Di I missed you so much, how are you ? How are my munchkins? .

Shri: " Ah di I also missed you, I think we can't leave you again".

Disha: " Yes Di, from now we all should always go together" .

Bul: " Oh hello, I missed her the most".

Pragya knowing how possessive each of her sisters were decided to intervene.

Pragya: " Really, you all missed me but none of you called me, you were all very engrossed in my brother in  laws" .

All the sisters turned red.

Sarla: " Right can you at least let my daughter come in and sit down, have some water or you going to keep her standing at the doorway, you all had mini vacations, my child was busy working".

Preeta amd Disha took Pragyas hand and led her to the living area.

As she sat down and drank her water, Kareena came in and announced that Akshay was back and they could now proceed with the wedding preparations, she watched as Kritikas face turned pale and the smile disappeared from her face, she found that a bit strange. Deciding that she would have to pay close attention to the upcoming nuptials and behavior of the new groom Pragya went to freshen up.

As she walked back into her room she found her husband and Purab deep In conversation, when they saw her, they looked down nervously and got quiet. Abhi recovering first went to his Fuggy and hugged her asking her about her day.

Pragya: " My day was fine, now maybe you and Purab would like to share what's going on".

Abhi: " N..N othing Fuggy what do you mean?

She glared and them both .

Purab : " Haan Di, huh, it's..." He stuttered.

Abhi noticing his wife's demeanor knew that she would not back down.

Abhi: " See Fuggy, now that Raj has been sent to jail, Mithaali and Taiji have been squandering money and all the investors have pulled out after Aaliyas hotel incident, I am worried for Daasi but also I got a call from Aaliya she was in tears saying that she needs to see me urgently".

Pragya: " I see and what have you decided to do" .

Pragya was expecting this though she pretended not to know anything.

Abhi: " Well I was just asking Purab if he would go with me to see Aaliya".

At that moment, Bulbul walked in and said " WHAT".

Bulbul: " Really Jiju after everything you still asking my husband to go with you to see your sister. "

Abhi: " Bulbul it's not like you think, I just asked him to  go with me so that I can find out what the problem is".

Bulbul: " NO, that's not happening. Im sorry. "

Purab: " Bulbul be reasonable, Abhi Bhai is only asking me to go with him to listen to the problem, like moral support, that's all.".

Bulbul: " I know what he is saying, but you two don't understand, you have a blind spot when it comes to Aaliya, you are emotionally manipulated by her. "

By this time Arjun and the other Arora sisters and Husband's had arrived as they had heard Bulbul shout No.

Abhi: " What do you mean by that, shes my sister, am I just supposed to ignore her when she has a problem".

Bulbul: " NO Jiju, I'm saying that you don't see reason, when your sister is in trouble you easily fall into her trap and do whatever she says, it's how it's always been, because you feel responsible for her " .

Pragya watched her husband struggling with what Bulbul was saying, while Abhi knew that Bulbul was right he also promised his Daadi and parents he would look after his sister. He was in a dilemma as to what to do.

Pragya: " Okay thats enough, Abhi, what exactly did Aaliya say the problem was"

Abhi: " she didnt say , she just called crying saying Bhai please help me, hes hurting me."

Pragya and Arjun exchanged looks before pragya said: " fine to satisfy your heart and mind, we will ask Aaliya to come to Mehra mansion, that way we will all be present"

Abhi looked at his wife and nodded, then dialled his sister and told her to meet him at the Mehra mansion in am hour to which she agreed.

Aaliya smirked thinking now she had her brother trapped and called a person and told them to meet her so theu could work on the plan.

While at The aroras all the sisters decided they would go with too as they were all family.

They arrived at the Mehra mansion to find that the Daasis were busy in the kitchen while Mithali and her mother in law sat on the couch gossiping, this angered Abhi, but Pragya placed an arm on his shoulder calming him down.

The families exchanged pleasantries and then sat down chatting.

When Aaliya came into the house shouting Bhai and ran into his arms.

Everyone stood up shocked to see Aaliyas condition,  she had a blue eye and her arm in a sling with blue marks all over, it was obvious to everyone that she was abused. While she was crying in the arms of her brother she fainted, Abhi panicked and took her to the nearest bedroom and laid her on the bed and begged Preeta to check on his sister.

When Preeta came back to all the waiting and worried expressions waiting for answers she told them that Aaliya was beaten and she fainted due to stress but was now awake and has told her that Neel beat her up.

Abhi was livid and blamed himself that he had insisted that his sister married Neel and now she was facing this. He went in to see his sister and told her he would protect her and went to get her food.....