Sherlyn Khurrana Good or Bad...

NOTE:  There was so much joy but now and then it's nice to throw a spanner in the works it builds character. Comments and cristiscm is most welcome also if you have suggestions please message me .

Back to the story

Rishabh walked in with Sherlyn behind him, He noticed how the entire family was silenced, he didn't know if he was right or wrong but he knew this had to be done but as he looked across at the tears in the eyes of his wife  he felt a stab in his heart, but he has to do this for the future to be better, he had to resolve this Sherlyn issue forever.

Karan was the first to recover. : " Rishabh what the hell is this Bitch doing in here, why did you bring this Badluck woman back into our lives "..

Mahesh: " Yes Rishabh what were you thinking, you know what she has done, did you even ask the Aroras before bringing her here into their house "

Rakhi: " RISHASH, Say something, did you once think about your wife".

Luthra Dadi: " Haan Rishabh , have you no sense to bring this woman to the house of your in laws".

Pragya: " All of you please calm down. Rishabh we will talk about this later, in the meantime Ms Sherlyn this is my home my familys home i will have no drama here, Robin, please take Ms Sherlyn to the guest house on the west side, Arjun you know the drill"

Robin escorted Sherlyn out and Arjun picked up the phone.

While Pragya turned to Rishabh.

Abhi: " Rishabh Luthra you better have a very good explanation for stressing my wife and family out so soon after she has had a baby, because if you don't,  you and me we have a problem".

Rishabh gulped as he didn't know the Rockstars temper when it came to his wife and sister in laws 

Rishabh began" I received a call from the prison doctor this morning so I went to meet with him. He explained that Sherlyn had tried to commit suicide twice In the last 2 months she was in a very serious depression and  they could reach none of her family.  She kept saying she needs our forgiveness. The doctor feel she is truly repenting but she has no where to go and no one to turn too, I didn't know what else to do as a human being "

Karan:" Then let her die right why is her problem ours ,you maybe a forgiving person but I am not this woman tried to kill my wife many times, she separated us, she attempted to kill my father and mother in law she destroyed our home and now we just bring her here, I can't accept that she has changed, and what about Disha Bhabi huh she's your wife ,do you have any humanitarian feelings for her at all to bring your supposed ex wife to her sisters house".

Preeta held his hand to calm him down while Bulbul and Kritika held Dishas hand knowing right now she felt very alone

Pragya knew she had to intervene before the situation got out of hand.

Pragya: " Calm down everyone, this is definitely not helping the situation, Rishabh we understand why you did what you did however you should have called one of us before bringing Sherlyn here more than that uou should have taken Arjun with you. Well now it's done, Sherlyn will stay in the guest house and will not set foot in this house , in the meantime Arjun will know what to do. Also Rishabh I want to say this again, when secrets are kept them misunderstandings grow, if we communicate there isn't a chance for this, also Disha is my sister and she is your wife now, what you did today had disrespected that role in your life and let me make this clear I will not tolerate in anyway anyone disrespecting my Sisters, take this as a warning, if any harm comes to anyone of the members in this house because of your decision, there will be severe consequences, she looked at him coldly".