PREERAN

***So this Karan and Preetas story will start from when Kareena Bua throws Preeta out of the house after she married Karan in the place of Mahira 👹👹
Shristi and Preeta go back home To Sarla mas house.

They knock at the door and Janki aunty opens and is shocked to see Preeta in bridal lengha, Sarla comea from the back and questions them.

Sarla: Whats going on, Preeta, why are you dressed like a bride?

Preeta looked down with tears, unable to answer her mother.

Shristi; Ma, Di got married to Karan sir again. Shristi explained everything that happened at the Luthra mansion and how Kareena threw Preeta out of the house.

Sarla: Why Preeta? Why do you keep trying to save those people who only disrespect you... crying she suddenly started gasping for breath and was collapsing while Shristi, Preeta and Janki grabbed her before she fell to the floor.

Unable to understand what was happening, they quickly rushed Sarla ma to the hospital. When they reached Sarla was rushed into the ICU, while Preeta fell to the ground crying.
As they saw a nurse rush out the ICU, they all went to her

Pre: Nurse, hows my mother ? What happened to her? Is she okay.

Shr: Di, shant, give her a chance to respond,  Tell us sister.

Nurse: Your mother had a heart attack and is very serious, right now the Dr is treating her, please i have to get the meds.

The nurse rushed off.

Pre: Shristi, its all my fault,  While trying to help the Luthras save their father, I put my mother in the hospital, how much more am I going to let them take from me, when I know Karan always misunderstands me, I was afraid for Mahesh Uncle, she sobbed. Why Shristi?

Shristi: Di, control yourself . She put her sister on the seat and went and fetched water and fed her forcefully. Janki Aunty, please sit with Di.

She walked into a corner and called Sameer.

Sameer: Shristi, where are you ? Is Bhabi okay, i tried to come after you but Bua stopped me, Shri say something why are you quiet?

Shri: Sammy... Mumma😭😭😭😭😭

Sammy: Shri, please tell me what happened to Sarla aunty.

Shristi explained to Sammy how they told their mother everything and she had a heart attack and they were now in city hospital.

Sammy: Shri, be strong, I will be there shortly.

Rishabh was passing Sammys room when he overheard and walked in and asked what happened.

The two brothers left to City hospital.

Shristi returned to her sister who was crying constantly and blaming herself for her mothers condition.

Shri wondered why her sister was the one who had to suffer the pain, when she was a good person who always thought of the well being of others, the tears running down her face, she prayed for strength to help her sister through this and for her mother to get well.

Sammy and Rishabh rushed into the hospital amd questioned the receptionist about Sarla Arora and they were sent towards the ICU.

As they approached Sammy rushed to Shri and took her into his arms to offer comfort. While Rishabh stood and watched the woman he loves, his friend and also his sister in law, he was so disappointed in his brothers actions right now and in himself for not fighting for Preetas rights. He went towards her, she looked at him broken, the girl who was always spreading love and cheer, it pained him to see her this way and he just hugged her.