Fuggys babyshower

Sorry for the delay.. 

Recap: Raghuveer Arora returned and is now with his family..

The scene opens with Abhigya,

Pragya sat with a pout waiting for her husband to return it has been a week since her Papa returned and everyone was settling down nicely, but her husband the stubborn Rockstar was now forcing her to take more bed rest, so now she was sitting here...

Pragya sat with a pout waiting for her husband to return it has been a week since her Papa returned and everyone was settling down nicely, but her husband the stubborn Rockstar was now forcing her to take more bed rest, so now she was sitting here waiting for him to return with a snack which to him would mean some sort of fruit... although this lack of work was driving her insane, her husband's love and attention made her feel special.

Let's see how our other couples are doing.

DISHRISH

Rishabh woke to find his wife missing but before he could move from the bed he heard the bathroom door open and out came his beautiful Disha, he watched as she dried her hair oblivious to the fact that her husband was lost in her beauty as she picked up her kumkum tub, she suddenly felt and arm around her waist.

Rish: " Let me do the honors Mrs Rishabh Luthra "

Disha blushed as she turned in her husband's arms. He took the coin and applied the kumkum to her mang then took her mangal sutra and tied it around her neck.

Disha: " Why so my love this morning Mr Luthra".

Rish: " Well you see I woke up in an empty bed and searched for my better half and when I saw her walk into the room I was overwhelmed by her beauty and fell in love all over again"

In saying this he nuzzled her neck and pulled her into a passionate kiss which in turn wiped all thoughts of her morning schedule from her mind.

PREERAN.

Preeta took her towel to go to the washroom while she was doing that Karan snuck into the bathroom before her and when she walked in she walked straight into her husbands arms.

Karan: " You know babydoll today we will do a social service ".

Preeta: " Oh really and what service is that " she said putting her arms around his neck.

Karan: " Water saving, you know na I heard in south africa they have water shedding so why not help the world out and take a shower together".

He picked her up and walked into the shower and within no time they were undressed and making out while the water sprayed over them.

PURBUL and SHRISHMEER

Purab and Sameer found themselves in the kitchen making Tea for their sleeping wives, while Abhi watched the two of them who had stressed faces