The Sister Jiju Act

* All the Arora sisters and Abhi and Purab make a plan to stop Karan and Chudails wedding....

The sun rises on a new day, the sky blue and clear, signs of a good day... at least for some. 

Luthra Mansuon:

Mahiras Room 👹👹👹👹

M👹 : Today is my wedding, Im so excited. Finally that Preeta is out of the way , I won. Come Mahira we must go look beautiful( 👹👹👹🤣🤣)

Rishlyns room

S👻: Rishabh ji, heres your tea.

Rish: ....

👻: I will take out your clothes for the wedding.

Rish: Dont bother,  I have more important things to do that to witness the disgrace of a woman marrying a man who is still married to his first wife. Disgusting.  He walked out.

👻: Rishabh ji , my devdas husband, ugh leave it, focus Sherlyn you got the property papers and the signatures, now let this wedding happen and then my punnu baby and I will complete our revenge. ☺☺.

Karans Room:

Broken lamps, curtains hanging of its rails, sheets and pillows scattered  and there amongst the debris lay a man looking up into the ceiling from his bloodshot red eyes, tear streaks on his face. So angry but at who ?
Fighting a battle between the heart and the mind, torn between the rage  and devastation  of his actions. Anger at everything and everyone. PREETA ARORA,  you destroyed my brothers life, now you took my parents with you. I will marry Mahira just to hurt you.... but why does it pierce my heart so bad, why does it feel like Im ripping my heart out.

Uncontrollable anger,  misunderstood feelings, a man who was trying to justify his actions, to make them fair, when all he was really doing was creating
More pain for himself... fighting against destiny in a game he would never win.

Sammys Pov

I stood at the door of Karan Bhais room, shocked at what I saw, he had broken his furniture, shattered the mirrror, like a man who couldnt look at his own reflection, it all comes down to the Evil woman that Kareena Bua insists are perfect because of their status when in reality they were destroying this family, Karan Bhai to blinded by rage, Kareena Bua to blinded by status while the rest of us stand by at watch our family being wrenched apart by the stupidity of their decisions. Oh well time to wake Bhai up to face his drama.

Sammy: Karan Bhai, wake up. Bua said its time to get ready.

Karan: Yaar, sammy let me sleep.

Sammy; Bhai, you need to get ready, sleeping won't make your problem disappear....

Karan woke up rubbing his bloodshot eyes.

Sammy: Bhai, dont do this wedding. Its wrong.

Karan: Enough Sammy, I will go get Fresh.

And he walked into the washroom, leaving a very disappointed Sammy behind.

Arjun Singh: Private detective, close friend of the Aroras, loves them like his family. Will be Love interest of Kritika.

At the Arora mansion:
Living room:

Pra: Arjun, did you find out any information about Sherlyn and Mahira.