The proposal.

After the crew returned to the Arora mansion with the Daasis ....

Everyone was in the living area, Indu Daasi was amazed at the peace and joy that one felt amongst the Arora family,  In all the time she had lived with her sister and her grandchildren she had never felt so at ease as she did sitting amongst the Aroras and Luthras, In the Mehra household there was constant scheming and bickering, it was always something there but here the love could be felt, there was genuine companionship amongst these siblings, there was laughter and teasing and no malice, just purity, and she thought maybe they had failed in the upbringing but dismissed this idea as she realized that each person is responsible for their own choices. Pragya came to her .

Pragya: " Daasi tum tik ho, kuch chayia".

Daasi smiled at her grand daughter in law: " Main tikka, Beta, bohot kush".

Pragya smiled: " Humara ghar tumhara ghar, anything you need you must just call one of us".

Daasi blessed her, she knew that her sister had made the perfect choice in daughter in laws when she chose Pragya, she was the epitome of perfection.

Kareena said aloud to Pragya : " Pragya Beta, I know this is your house but can we host Kritikas engagement here, Akshays parents want to get it done as soon as possible."

Pragya looked over at her brother and noticed a change in his face, she also again noticed Kritikas face.

Pragya" Haan aunty, any help you all need " she smiled but thought she would need to get information and she couldn't ask Arjun this time, he was too close and he didn't even realize it as yet, she resolved to have a chat to her sisters and brother in laws afterwards.

Kareena beamed because they would host her daughters engagement in an even bigger mansion than the Luthras.

Kareena: " Bhabi , hum pandit ji se baat Karo, Haan aura designers bhi, Saab best chaiye mere Beta keliye".

Mahesh" Haan Haan kyu nai, mamaji ki princess ki shaadi haina".

The family continued to make arrangements amongst themselves while Kritika felt a bit stifled In the room and went to take a walk in the gardens.

Kritikas mind: " Main Akshay se shaadi nai Karunge,  I just don't feel the way I used to, also its his possessiveness and the way he manhandles me, like he has too control me, but who I can I tell , mama will never listen to me, at that very time she felt alone, she knew if she told her brothers the truth they would kill Akshayji, she was trapped and had no way out: she continued walking and bumped into something before she could fall an arm caught her and she got lost in his beautiful eyes.

Kriti: " Arjunji, Tum, thank you ".

Arju: " It's okay, but you seemed very far away, are you okay".

Kriti" Yes I'm okay, just nervous I guess" .

The two of them walked in silence and sat beside the pool in companiable silence.

While all this were noticed from upstairs by the Arora and Luthra siblings.

Sameer: " Bhai mujhe Lakhta, Kriti is not happy with this marriage".

Karan: " Haan Main bhi".

Rish" Kya, they have been betrothed for quiet some time now, I'm sure she would have said something to us "

Pragya: " No she wouldn't have".

Abhi: " What do you mean Fuggy".

Pragya: " This rishta was brought to her by her mother, she won't want to disappoint her mother or her family by breaking the relationship ".