The Sisterhood

** Scene starts from Preeta, Shristi,Rakhi aunty, Mahesh uncle and Arora Dadi arriving at the Arora mansion.

RM -Rakhi Ma
Pre- Preeta
Shri-Shristi
AD- Arora Dadi
Pra/ PD-  Pragya/ Pragya Di
AB- Abhi
DD- Disha Di
J- Janki aunty
PU- Purab
BU- Bulbul

The car stopped and everyone got out. Shri rushed to the door, excited to see her Didi, while Pragya, Bulbul and Disha rushed to open the door,  Preeta was helped Rakhima with Mahesh uncle. And Abhi and Purab were watching the partners excitement to their Saalis

Pra: "My Lambu behn", pragya hugged Shristi tight on tiptoes.

DD/Bu: " Haan, haan,  save some love for us to Choti" , they squealed.

Rakhima and Arora dadi watched how the sisters hugged in excitement, it wasnt hard to see that amongst these 5 beautiful sisters there was alot of love and emotion. 

AB and PU came to AD and RM and took their blessings.

AB: "My rockstar Dadi, its been so long, Did you bring our cough syrup", Abhi whispered to AD.

AD: Abhi beta, I have to bring our cough syrup, I get to celebrate with me two favourite Damads.

AB and PU chuckled.  Pragya, Disha and Bulbul came foward to take blessings and hug Dadi. Before  they all went inside to the living room.
They showed Rakhi ma a room in which she could settle Mahesh uncle .

Dadis room

While the 5 sisters  and the jijus went to the living room

Pra: Preeta, you were crying on the phone please tell me what happened from the start. We are all here now, you dont have to be afraid.

AB: Yes Saali Sahiba tell me who I need to bring into line. 

Pree: Di, Preeta told her sisters and brother in laws about Karan and her friendship, her relationship with the Luthras, how Sherlyn was tricking them and she created misunderstandings between the Aroras and the Luthras, about Sherlyns pregnancy and deception and how Karan married her under the Shera and left her on the roadside and how he refused to acknowledge their marriage, about his engagement to Mahira, How the two witches with Sherlyns boyfriend plotted against her and tried to kill her, about how she overheard them making plans to kill Mahesh papa after the wedding and how to save him she married Karan again under the veil and how when their mother heard how she suffered a heart attack. Preeta was in tears 😭😭😭, so were her  sisters and Rakhi ma who was silently standing at the door listening to how much this child she took as her own daughter had suffered just to save her family, while Abhi and Purab were in a rage as too how anyone would dare to do this much to their sister in law and think that they can get away with it.