The Game begins

The last chapter was the holiday and everyone has now returned we will start this chapter with our villains... and the story takes a months leap.

After a month Prithlyn...

After Prithlyn returned from Goa, they were constantly fighting, Mahira who was staying with them to try get Karan back drove and even bigger rift between them and Sherlyn was growing suspicious of their closeness. During this one month Prithvi was constantly adding something to Sherlyns food and drink.....

SHERLYN: AAAHHH!!! ( grabbing her stomach she crouched over falling to the floor screaming)

Prithvi and Mahira rushed her to the hospital. And she was taken into the emergency room and was treat by Dr Vin ( no one knows of his association with the Aroras and Luthras.)

After a short time Vin returned to the awaiting PriMah(😂) ...

VIN: " Who is her husband" ?

Prithvi:" I am her husband, is she fine")

Vin was a bit suspicious of his calm demeanor as normally husbands whose wives were pregnant would be stressed.

Vin:" I am sorry but she has suffered a miscarriage, please lets go in and see her"

They all entered her room.

Vin:" Mrs Malhotra, we have given you some pain meds, but I am sorry we could not save your baby".

Sherlyn was devastated and crying, she wasnt able to say anything so Vin continued.

Vin:" It looks like you have been given drugs over a period of time which caused you too loose your baby. "

Sherlyns thoughts: This has to be Prithvi,  I will make you pay for this, now I will make sure I take everything from you, her grief turned to anger.

Sherlyn:" Dr when can I go home" ?

Vin: " As soon as the drip is completed you may leave, the nurse will sort out the discharge paperwork ".

After a little while the trio left to their home.
Prithvi recieved a call.

Caller:" Mr Malhotra, since you took over this company we have lost many of our investors and the share prices have dropped drastically, if we dont find a new investor soon, then you will be dire financial debt ".

Sherlyn:" PRITHVI, you only had to make sure business was running properly, now we will loose everything."

She stormed off angrily. While Prithvi started thinking: " Problem after Problem if I had my Preetaji, these problems wouldnt be mine,  but since Goa, I cannot see her, and that two bit cricketer, now this, God where did I get stuck with  these two.

Mahira:" Prithvi, theres a  company, PB finances, they invest in failing companies, maybe we must speak to them, the director is Mr Khanna. "

At least this witch has some brains thought Prithvi.

They found the number of Mr Khanna and called him.

Prit: " Hello Mr Khanna, I am Prithvi Malhotra, from Malhotra industry."

Mr Khanna: " Malhotra industry isnt that the company that previously belonged to the Luthras before some take over".

Prit:" Haan Ji, is it possible to set up an appointment to discuss an investment ".

Mr Khanna:" Look Mr Malhotra, we invest with companies we know, I dont think we can help you."

Prith: " Please sir if you can meet with us once ".