Chapter 18.

We ended the last chapter with Sarlama saying that she wanted to get Sid married to Disha.

Rishabh:"NOOO" He shouted.

Everyone in the room turned to look at him.

Karan: " Kyu Bhai, why are you shouting No like that".

Rishabh: " Wo, huh I ...Sid....marriage ...No" he stammered

Sameer: " What do mean No Bhai,  what problem do you have with this alliance ".

Bulbul:" Haan Rishabhji"

Preeta:" Yes tell us"

Rishabh: " I LOVE DISHA, THATS THE PROBLEM I HAVE" he shouted.

There was pin drop silence in the room for 5 seconds before everyone started laughing.

Disha: " Why is everyone laughing ".

Pragya: " Because this was their plan".

Dishrish: " Plan " 🥴🥴.

Shristi: " Haan plan, we knew about you 2.".

Bulbul: " yes so why did you hide it ".

Rakhima:" Haan Beta, Im very happy , Disha is a good girl, and she would be a good daughter in law."

Dishrish blushed.

Sarlama: " Haan and we will call the priest to find out the times to arrange the engagement this afternoon"

Everyone was happy and they called the priest. While Pragya received a call and left to take it, this was noticed by Abhi, Sid and Arjun so they followed her.

Pragya on call: " Haan KK tell me, is it done ".

KK: " Yes he, its done, now we just need to wait".

Pragya: " Very good, Thank you  so much for your help".

KK: " Di, no thank you, this is my duty, anyway I need to go now, will see you soon. Bye".

Pragya: " Haan, Bye, give my love to my friend".

They hung up and Pragya turned to see the 3 guys behind her.

Abhi: " Fuggy, who was that ".

Pragya: " That was KK, the deal is done ".

Abhi: " Haan but you still have not told me what deal and who this KK is ".

Pragya:" Dont worry so much Suniye, you will know soon, for now lets go get ready find out what the priest said. "

They returned to the living area to find the priest looking at the horoscopes to decide dates.

Priest: " Both engagements can be done tomorrow then wedding in a month".

Shrishmeer/ Preeran/Dishrish/ Purbul: " Both" ?

Abhigya: " Haan both, you see na, we also arranged Shristis engagement".

Sameer: " Kya, Lambu, No No".

Abhi:" Kyu Nai Bhai". Abhi smirked.

Sameer :" Hare ye Mera Lambu ".

Everyone: " Tumhara Lambu".

Sameer blushed : " Wo, I mean".

Rakhima: " Haa, we know you mean".

LD: " Ye, engagement is you and your lambus".

Everyone laughed and Shrishmeer blushed.

The next day everyone was preparing for the engagment, the family had decided that they would only have it among themselves, however they still decorated and got everything done.