Chapter 17

In the last chapter we ended where Tanu And Raj were found and are being punished... we also had the entry of Siddharth...

At Arora mansion.

The family were all seated together and happily talking among themselves, none of the youngsters mentioned Tanu or Raj or the incident.

Meanwhile Rakhima had been noticing Disha and Rishabhs closeness, she wanted to broach the topic but decided that when he was ready he would approach her, she still had some guilt that she had joined Kareena in railroading him into marriage with Sherlyn, but now it was too late for regrets. She now focused on Preeran who were sitting close to each other and had their hands joined, she was elated that they had worked out their differences, right from the beginning she had noticed the change in her son when he was around Preeta, it saddened her when they fell apart but God had brought them together again she hoped her son would do better this time.

Abhi watched his wife who was seated at a far corner, she was having and intense conversation with Arjun,Sid and Rishabh, his innocent Chashmish, shes so pure and innocent with a heart of a lioness, it seemed that lately she constantly seemed to surprise him, he was also guilty as it was his sister and ex girlfriend who were constantly trying to disrupt their lives, but they had made one big error in judgment, they underestimated his Fuggy, he smiled as he thought of her.

Karan Luthra who was always lost in himself, at this moment was lost in his beautiful babydoll as she spoke to their dadis, he loved how natural she was , her smile which caused a tinge of pink to hue her cheeks, the tinkle in her laughter which to him sounded sweeter than any music, she looked at him raising an eyebrow, she mumbled to him. 

PKL: " Bajarbattu, didnt anyone tell you its rude to stare".

TKL: " Its not my fault, I'm the star Cricketer The Karan Luthra but wife's beauty leaves me clean bowled everytime" Preetas cheeks hued darker pink.
" Haai Babydoll, your blush" 😍😍😍😍.

Kritika, Shristi and Ruchika giggled watching them. 

Vin and Purab who were sitting with Abhi were discussing upcoming concerts.  While Disha and Bulbul were laying out the snacks and tea.

Sarla: " Beeji, our children all look so happy".

RD: " Ha Sarla, you right, it feels so good to have all my grandchildren together. "

Sarla: " Yes Beeji, but I think we need to find a rishta(😂) for Disha now.".

Kareena: " Sarlaji, I don't think you need to look, have you noticed Rishabh and Disha stealing glances at each other across the room".

Luthra Dadi:" Haan you right but we need them to confess to us".

Bulbul who was handing snacks to them overheard them.

Bul: " Haan Dadi, you right, I have a plan, I will speak to Pragya Di and Jiju". She smirked

Purab grabbed Bulbul to sit next to him when she came to him with

Purab:" You dont think that lately you have no time for your husband".

Bulbul:" I could say you dont have time for your wife ".

Purab:" okay we agree to disagree, we don't have time for each other".

Bulbul:" ah, so how we going to fix that problem Mr Khanna".

Purab:" I think I need to kidnap you and have you all to myself ".

Bulbul: " Hmm thats a good idea".