The Directors and The Baby

Recap: Pragya got dizzy and fainted just after calling out to Abhi.

Abhi rushed to catch his wife just before she reached the ground, patting her cheek to wake her up, but she remained in state of unconsciousness, he picked her up and moved her to the couch.  The rest followed him.

ABHI: In a state of panic " Robin please bring water, Pree please check her" . He was close to tears.

PKL: " Haan Jiju, Shri please get my kit, and call the Doctor. "

Preeta went to her sister and checked her pulse and breathing she had an idea of what might be wrong but didnt tell the family, she stood and said,

PKL: " Jiji i think its just weakness let the gp come and we will know more".

Abhi nodded and went to kneel before his wife holding her hand, tears rolling down his cheeks, she was his everything, his reason, yes at first he couldnt stand her but now he couldnt stand to be without her.

The family watched them some in worry and others in state of appreciation to witness True Love, Robin entered with the doctor, who asked everyone to leave and give them some privacy,  but Preeta stayed behind.  The doctor took some time and did her inspection of Pragya. She made some notes  and then told Preeta to call the rest of the family back.
Everyone returned while Abhi started asking the doctor questions.

AB: " Dr, whats wrong with my wife?, Is she okay? Say something"

PKL:" Jiju calm down and give her chance to respond"

Dr:" Mr Mehra there is nothing to be worried about, these type of things are common in her condition, I have written down some vitamins that she needs to take, and if you can bring her to the hospital in a day so we can do some tests."

AB:" WHAT DO YOU MEAN NORMAL SHES NOT CONSCIOUS AND WHAT CONDITION? IF SHES OKAY WHY DOES SHE NEED TO GO TO HOSPITAL" 😡😡.

PKL:" Jiju, Congratulations, you going to be a Dad".

AB: " what do you mean Congratulations, shes
..... " he paused." Wait what" ?

Everyone laughed And hugged each other.

AB: " DAD" , " you mean me papa and fuggy mama" in excitement he hugged preeta and picked her up, while Karan glared with jealousy.

Dr:" she will gain conciousness soon, please make sure she takes vitamins and rest, heres my card you can make an appointment to visit tomorrow." She smiled and left.

While Abhi went to sit near his wife in excitement and Rakhi ma brought sweets to give to everyone, after all they had been through, the news of pregnancy was much welcomed and celebrated.
Pragya started waking up and looked at everyone confused at their smiling faces.

Abhi: " Fuggy, Im so happy, Thank you, Thank you ,Thank you so much" he hugged a confused Pragya.

Pragya:" Suniye, what are you thanking me for"

All her sisters shouted, " We going to be Maasis"  and danced and jumped.  Pragya looked at them and then realized what they said and smiled and looked down blushing.

Abhi and Pragya fed each other sweets and the rest of then all congratualed them, Abhi was so happy he even hugged Karan. 🤣🤣🤣.

The family celebrated, while the youngsters all went to Sarlas room to get her blessings.

They all stood around and spoke to an unconscious Sarla Ma, and told her of the news that she was going to be a " Nani"  and how they all hoped she would get well soon, there was a slight movement in her fingers that no one noticed, and then they all left to go back downstairs to continue with lunch.