The Return

The next morning the ladies were all setting the table for breakfast,

Sarla: " Preeta, where is your Di, she is normally first to be in the kitchen but today I haven't even seen her, she's okay na".

Preeta: " Haan MA woh we finished late last night maybe she's a bit tired.".

Just then they saw Abhi come down stairs.

Shristi : " Let's ask Jiju, Rockstar Jiju, where is Di, ma is worried she hasn't seen her favourite child yet". She giggled.

Abhi: " What, but Pragya was awake hours ago,  where did she go".

Everyone stood tensed.

PRAGYA: " Here I am" Everyone turned to where her voice came from at once.

They saw Arjun,  Siddharth and Pragya and when the trio moved they saw....

Sarla dropped the dish she was holding and rushed quickly to her husband

SARLA: " yeh Tum ho na, koyi vehem nahi he".

She reached out to touch her husband whom she was seeing after many years.

Raghuveer: " Haan, it's me" 

And he hugged her holding her tight expressing how much they both missed each other while all the children stood watching them I tears while some were confused.

Preeta and Shristi together: " Papa, lekin you were..." They could both complete the sentence they rushed to their parents and hugged their father.

Bulbul watched all this a bit confused she looked down a bit sad.

Raghuveer called out to her : " Hey Birdie what are you doing there , come let me hold my baby girl too".

Bulbul quickly rushed into his arms, she loved her husband and her Jijus but her father's arms brought a different kind of safety.

Rockstar:" Raghu beta , tum zinda he, lekin tumhara ma nai Mila kya. "

RA rushed to his mother taking her blessings then hugging her.

Sarla: " But what's going on, I thought ..."

Pragya: " Ma, we will tell you, let's go to the living hall".

They all left including the Luthra except Kareena who still didn't come down as yet.

As everyone settled.

Pragya began: " First let me introduce everyone. This is my Papa, Raghuveer Arora and Baba.

She went first to Disha and Rishabh " Yeh Disha ki husband, Rishabh Luthra" the two took his blessings .

Next Purbul:" Yeh Bulbul husband Purab Khanna, and my mere Bhai jese". Purab took his blessings.

Next was Preeran :" This is Karan Luthra, Preetas husband" Tkl took blessings.