Part 1

4 years later

She walked out from the airport. She smiled feeling the air of her motherland. The big size shades on her eyes made her look like a celebrity. She walked while dragging her luggage. She looked at her phone when it rang and answered.

"Yeah yeah. I am still in the airport unnie.........it's okay. You don't have to feel bad. I know you are busy. The driver is enough.......hmm......okay. I'll see you there then. Oh and don't tell soobin about me! I'm going to surprise him.......okay bye"

She hang up. She saw a man with her name written on a board. She waved her hand to him. She went with him and sat inside a car. She took out her phone to read some news while waiting for the driver to drop her to her home.

"Kim Namjoon,the CEO of the Kim enterprise has signed a contract with the newbie company KB. This will be a big success for the company KB and with the rapid growth of KB company,they might hit a place in top companies in South korea"

She sighed. She closed the phone and looked out from the window. Soon they reached an apartment complex.

She reached the floor and went out from the elevator. She went towards the door and wore a mask. Then she rang the door bell. Few seconds passed and the door was opened by a young boy who seemed to be in his early twenty. He narrowed his eyes not recognising the girl." Who might be this?"

The girl removed her mask making him gasp.

"Ta-da!!" She chimed and smiled widely seeing his shocked face.

"NOONA!!"

The girl hugged the boy making him blush like a tomato. "Aww my little soobin had grown up so fast huh?"
She parted away and pinched his cheeks.

He whined."I am not a baby any more noona. I am a man now"

The girl chuckled and nodded in a mocking way." Yeah yeah big boy. By the way,are you going to make me stand here all day?hm?"

"Oh I'm so sorry noona. Come inside"

Both of them entered inside. Soobin took her luggages inside and closed the door.

"You never told me that you were coming.Not even my annoying sister told me" he complained cutely while dragging her bags to a side.

The girl popped herself on a couch looking around at the luxurious apartment. Then she looked at the boy."I told her to not tell you. I just wanted to surprise you"

Just then the door got opened again. Another girl entered inside. She was in a business suit and it hugged her body perfectly and made her look hot. She smiled widely.

The girl on the couch stood up with a smile."Hey unnie"

"Bom!"

Bom smiled and spread her arms. The girl ran to her and hugged Bom tightly. "I am so sorry that I couldn't come to fetch you"

"It's okay. You have done so much for me. I couldn't ask more" Bom whispered and parted away.

"No,I owe you with my life Bom. I am just doing some small things for you but you are the one who gave me a brand new life. Don't you remember?" The girl smiled softly.

Bom chuckled shaking her head." What did I even do? I just gave you my money book. But I was too rude to you that day. I even kicked you out from the mansion. And gave you money as an investment"

Yes,this is the girl who came to the Kim mansion 8 years ago as a whore. The girl Bom kicked out but gave her whole money in her bank account to her as an investment.

Mafia step brothers 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें